Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

An Important Announcement

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Some of you here may remember that last year, I banned a number of people for spamming. People like Bruticis, and others I've forgotten about because it's not like I actually pay any attention to any of you.

I know that a ban can hurt butts. Especially Bryce. Who's so super butthurt he posts on the Watch now about how butthurt he is and then registers new accounts here to get back in and then pretends they're different people and argues with himself.

But this isn't about Bryce.

This is about Bruticis.

As an Administrator of the Codex, it's easy to forget how much value some of the users here place on posting. Because other places don't let you post the sort of shit like you can at the Codex. Except maybe 4chan but they (quite wisely) delete everything after 2 hours or some stupid bullshit.

Plus their layout sucks and personally I find image boards confusing.

But this isn't about 4chan.

This is about the Codex. Or Bruticis, and mostly both. And I'd like to say I'm sorry to Bruticis for totally being a jerk and a bully and hurting his butt in the process.

I hope Bruticis can find it in his heart to accept this heart-felt and very touching apology. And I hope he is able to get over the severe pain in his butt and is able to re-join us at the Codex.

Don Peste

Arcane
That is very nice, I raise my beer to you!

10180.jpg

Bruticis

I've spoken with my therapist and he thinks it's a good idea to accept your apology and try to move on with my life.
xycvv00.png

izJbNRL.png

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
How about you stop acting like an emotional little bitch and banning/prospering people in the first place.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
How many of you remember that the reason he was banned in the first place was ultimately due to HHR's shitposting in the Steam thread? Guess that won't be a problem anymore, eh?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom