Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

An Important Announcement

Bruticis

How many of you remember that the reason he was banned in the first place was ultimately due to HHR's shitposting in the Steam thread? Guess that won't be a problem anymore, eh?
Gaben be praised, I had no idea.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
The SteamPope of the Codex has returned. GabeN be praised, now Clocky and I are merely 2nd and 3rd ranked Steampriests, as we should be.

Multi-headed Cow

MHC unbanned?
He was unbanned ages ago but he never returned. Big shame, he was a great poster and very good-natured, not to mention we converted him to WOX in his late years.
Can't very well post without free Bruticis. If I'm gonna go out in a blaze of shitposting because of Brut bans it would be silly to return without him.
The SteamPope of the Codex has returned. GabeN be praised, now Clocky and I are merely 2nd and 3rd ranked Steampriests, as we should be.
3rd and 4th now, buddy.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I take credit for this new development.

Steamchat said:
LundB: wow bruticis and yuri are free
LundB: truly justice has been done
MHC: wut
MHC: Well neat. That's enough to get me back.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Fuck 'Jim Profit', he stole the name of the main character from the shortlived 90s show that managed to be both cheesy (lol that VR office, lol his super evil voice, lol 90s beige everything, lol lots of stuff) and ahead of the curve (did the whole 'morally questionable tv protag' thing a decade before it became cool, which of course in the 90s sparked butthurt and got it cancelled).

True Jim Profit would have sneakily turned the admins of the Dex against each other and taken control, all while fucking DUs unsatisfied wife. Accept no shitty troll pretenders.

Adrian-Pasdar-Profit.jpg

Bruticis

Steamchat said:
You damn idiot, I've been working him for days. Just like some uppity ass white collar faggot to swoop in and snatch credit.

LundB

Mistakes were made.

Steamchat said:
You damn idiot, I've been working him for days. Just like some uppity ass white collar faggot to swoop in and snatch credit.
And yet it took me sending him those messages to get a "That's enough to get me back."

Just like me indeed to do in two short lines of chat what a scrub like you apparently couldn't over 'days' of working him.
Q1u2vKD.png

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
GabeN be praised,both MHC and Bruticis are back,so much :incline: in just a couple of days:love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom