Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Andhaira is punishing mods more than we are punishing him

LundB

Mistakes were made.
None of the Andhaira posts I've seen in the gaming forums recently have been really objectionable, and within GD/Politics, well, it's not as if he's notably worse than a number of other posters there. I'm not really seeing a massive problem, or any indication of going off the rails here tbh.

Edit: Brofisting his own post was dubious I guess, but I thought that was already dealt with separately, so it shouldn't mean much queue-wise.

Glyphwright

I was just wondering why Andhaira started to make shitthread after shitthread like there's no tomorrow. Yes, outside GD as well. Good job taking him off moderation, guys. You're the best.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
:lol:

Ok, first I have hardly ever 'shitposted' outside of GD. Except maybe back in 2007 and early 2008, with my vs threads. But that was because I was countertrolling trolls who were derailing my interesting and serious posts on rpgs. After that nearly all my posts in the other boards are usually serious. Sure I may post a one liner now and then bt it's typically on topic...and EVERYONE does that (posting one liners in every board once in a while. Some do it all the time.) Jaesun what do you say?

Second, why is Ulminati so butthurt over me? You're still a nOOb Ulm...don't let the power get to your brain. Mods come and go...quality posters like me r for lyfe. :bro:

Finally, yes I posted more than one post in GD/Politix today but that's because I have more time on my hands today and came across interesting news/articles across the web. All the threads contain interesting and entertaining links regarding the decline of western civilization and humanity in general.

Repressed Homosexual
None of the Andhaira posts I've seen in the gaming forums recently have been really objectionable, and within GD/Politics, well, it's not as if he's notably worse than a number of other posters there. I'm not really seeing a massive problem, or any indication of going off the rails here tbh.

Edit: Brofisting his own post was dubious I guess, but I thought that was already dealt with separately, so it shouldn't mean much queue-wise.

Exactly, this is more elitist nonsense.

I don't believe in Islam, but I don't want to restrain his speech just because he is as sassy as any other Codexer is, only from a muslim's perspective.

If anything, that unique perspective is invaluable. Having so many different points of view is justly what makes the Codex great.

Unwanted

Random Dumbass

Unwanted
Hello good friends of the RPG Codex,

I would like to once again plead my case and urge the un-banning of my CF account at the earliest possible time. A cursory glance at my recent posting history both on this account as well as my main one shows that I really don't deserve to be banned. I barely even post anymore and simply want to update my Codex pictures thread on GD.

Thank you.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Why not make a copy of the Codex where Andhaira can post and bots automatically reply to him and just lock him there?

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Why not make a copy of the Codex where Andhaira can post and bots automatically reply to him and just lock him there?

Who's saying this isn't already the case for you? Can you prove it we aren't all just bots?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
He is not being that bad, I fail to see what he has done wrong since he was taken off the queue, he actually makes decent posts from what I can see.

Yes. This is an outrageous outrage! How dare thee and thou have thine thusly!

Dunno, I always approved andys posts in the gazebo since they were on-topic and not too retarded. But the politics ppl (zed) were pretty butthurt about him a while back. He was like 95% of the moderation queue for a while because all his posts had to be approved and he spammed a LOT of threads. :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom