Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Andromeda LP anyone?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
I'm so tired of playing the game I shall resume watching your LP.
Even the multiplayer is just no fun. You need something like an active ability + one-time ammo mod + lvl 10 revenant with max level mods just to kill most mooks at a reasonable speed with an assault rifle build. Unbelievable.
Shotguns that take about 3 full blasts to the face to down a basic mook in bronze difficulty have... 3 rounds in a mag or heatsink or whatever and take forever to reload. Much fun. And of course you have to unlock that shit randomly.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Guess who's baaaack

You're trying to brainwash us into liking this by using Baldur's Gate music in the background. My brain noticed.

That first few minutes of the video looked like a freaking cell phone MMO game what with all the menus/reward screens/flavor text you had to click through.

RK47

Patron
ha i gave up trying to like this game.
5 years of filling this game with shit content
and they can only come up with 1.5 hour of music.

RK47

Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom