Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
eddy was a funnyguy and i liked him

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
good-luck-and-godspeed.jpg

Hope to see you again!

hivemind

no joke

dakashat is probably the worst poster I have ever seen on the codex

literally not a single intelligent post about anything and 0 redeeming personality traits, in fact, there are 0 personality traits overall other than complete retardation

Neanderthal

Arcane
Good cous, godspeed on thy journey from the house of Codexia. Let not thine eyes however be blinded by the false lights of rude and raucous harbours fresh, let them always remember the comforting gloom of thy bitter, black souled brethren and know that a warm welcome is assured for goodly gentlemen of such fine standing and ready wit. Oft times my gut has shook and my jowl fair wobbled when witnessing the cut and thrust of thy wordplay, my appreciation was silent, but nonetheless emphatic.

When shall we see such glorious youths as Eddy again, I fear not soon, I fear not soon at all. After winter the leaves may bud anew, but I shall always mourn the passing of those fallen in glory, in autumn, in fall.

Now to the laudanum bottle I retire for my impassioned scribbling has sore vexed me and dreams of the dark between the stars doth impinge on my waking but nighted vision.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
AngryEddy is living proof that yes, through sheer force of will (or being very angry) you CAN leave the Codex.

He has escaped ITZ.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Eddy was my Spirit Animal. My Nigga. My Homie.
I used to drive in a lowrider at 2am taking PCP with him in New Jersey.

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
no joke

dakashat is probably the worst poster I have ever seen on the codex

literally not a single intelligent post about anything and 0 redeeming personality traits, in fact, there are 0 personality traits overall other than complete retardation

4.0 GPA

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
I'm a changed man. From now on it's only quality posts from me.

edit: still beautiful as fuck, tho

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom