Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Annual Ignore List Wipe

Should the Ignore List be Reset?

• Yes, Yearly (Bro)

Votes: 82 66.7%
  • Yes, Once (Sort of Bro)

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Fuck that! (Not cool bro!)

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • K of C (Who the hell uses bro anymore?)

Votes: 18 14.6%

• Total voters

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
As everyone knows the ignore list is the tool of the weak and frail of mind. I say we make these people re-enter all their internet enemies on a yearly basis.

What say you DarkUnderlord?

Ninjerk

Arcane
I would have voted for more times than yearly, but that's as frequent as the poll allows.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Yeah I should have put quarterly. But there are some posters who just go after other posters non stop and probablyy deserve to be ignored for a year.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I think the ignores should just be suspended every now and again.

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
I don't know what to vote, seriously. I don't ignore,but why make other people suffer with this imposed stuff?

Oh wait...

How about a month for which anyone with an ignore list has it inverted? i.e. they can only read the posts of those they have ignored.

kazgar

Arcane
Every so often the ignorelist should be reversed so you ignore everyone except for those on your ignore list.

Johannes

Arcane
Sometimes I'd like to try a filter on to see how codex looks like to SCO or Awor. But no way am I clicking through a hundred people to get that effect.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Why even have an ignore list? Seriously man the fuck up it's just words.

It just makes it easier to read threads if you don't have to sift through bullshit to get to the decent posts. Not that I'm really ignoring anyone, but I do see the use for the feature.

Kz3r0

Arcane
And once again the ignore list cause butthurt in the self proclaimed tough guys and impotent rage in trolls, please carry on retards.:martini:

Let me lecture you faggots on reality, the ignore list has always existed, in the days of yonder people just used some script in Firefox to achieve that, and this is also why SCO won't be affected by this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom