Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Annual Ignore List Wipe

Should the Ignore List be Reset?

• Yes, Yearly (Bro)

Votes: 82 66.7%
  • Yes, Once (Sort of Bro)

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Fuck that! (Not cool bro!)

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • K of C (Who the hell uses bro anymore?)

Votes: 18 14.6%

• Total voters

Gozma

Arcane
I would big man about not using ignore but it's really that I use the stalk system to effectively ignore everyone and whitelist only the people that I have noted funny or interesting at some point

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Another new fag repeats this question...

I want to know the amount of butthurt.

Also any way to see how man6 people are ignoring a specific bro (or dumbfuck)

Just click Ignoring above their post and it's going to show you who the user is being ignored by.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I am one of the posters with the most ignores. I don't care about it for a millisecond. 90% of them are members I never even knew to begin with. I never complained about it once, and in fact I never pointed it out at all before.

I don't need the forum software to help me ignore posts.

An ignore forum function is not really a way to help people ignore content. Rather it is just a way to diss people in a passive aggressive manner, which is especially fruity. You know where you stand.

Talk about passive aggressive.

Grinolf

Arcane
Just click Ignoring above their post and it's going to show you who the user is being ignored by.

Thanks. But it is pretty strange to put ignore lists there instead of profile page in my opinion.

chubs

Novice
Obviously, it's the ability too see other people's ignore lists and who's ignoring you, what's really bothering dickheads who voted yes here. Another one of DU's lulz ideas working as intended, apparently :lol:
Please do make transparent and bullshit excuses like "ignoring is for pussy morons!1" etc
I voted yes because it just seems ridiculous that people need help to ignore posters. If you're that afraid of seeing an opinion you don't agree with, you can just make a mental note of the poster and skip past his posts in the future. Furthermore, ignoring is for pussy morons!1
Back when I used to use the ignore list, I didn't use because I was afraid of others opinions, I used it because some posters are simply not worth reading at all on most days, with some posters, reading their posts is akin to grinding/farming in an mmo - it's just the same old shit written over and over again.

Now I don't even use it anymore because even retards like HHR make a post worth reading once in a while.

But can you honestly point to a single post made by dnf or commissar draco for example that wasn't a complete waste of time reading and wished you didn't have to even waste time doing extra mouse scrolling past the posts to get to some real content?

Fens

Ford of the Llies
the only thing that butthurts me about the ignore list is the amount of people kz3r0 is ignoring considering how dull and repetitive his posting is.
i'm quite fond of his ignore... he was the first to ignore me and i have embraced that as a form of italian affection

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Ignore list is a completely reasonable way of excluding undesirables from one's social circle.

People who don't exclude undesirables are weak and degenerate. They probably take drugs and routinely invite all sorts of criminals and degenerates into their homes and then wonder why their silver cutlery is missing.
Sounds extrovert.

Death to extrovert scum!

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
And once again the ignore list cause butthurt in the self proclaimed tough guys and impotent rage in trolls, please carry on retards.:martini:

Let me lecture you faggots on reality, the ignore list has always existed, in the days of yonder people just used some script in Firefox to achieve that, and this is also why SCO won't be affected by this.
If somebody goes to such lengths to have an ignore list, then he really is a weak-ass motherfucker that needs to grow up. But we already know that that's the case with SCO.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I only saw this thread from the main page because i ignored the OP

inb4 'this poster added you to his ignore list from this post' notifications

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Ignore list is a completely reasonable way of excluding undesirables from one's social circle.

People who don't exclude undesirables are weak and degenerate. They probably take drugs and routinely invite all sorts of criminals and degenerates into their homes and then wonder why their silver cutlery is missing.
Please tell us more about your potato hut and how you protect it from undesirables.:desu:Too bad you can't add me twice to your ignore list. I'm sure you would if you could.

Kz3r0

Arcane
And once again the ignore list cause butthurt in the self proclaimed tough guys and impotent rage in trolls, please carry on retards.:martini:

Let me lecture you faggots on reality, the ignore list has always existed, in the days of yonder people just used some script in Firefox to achieve that, and this is also why SCO won't be affected by this.
If somebody goes to such lengths to have an ignore list, then he really is a weak-ass motherfucker that needs to grow up. But we already know that that's the case with SCO.
Actually some people did that because shitheads like Clockwork Knight used to spam literally hundreds of disgusting pictures in one post, this is also why DU made an hack to create an ignore function for the old forum.
It goes without saying that when people get the faculty to do something they certainly will took advantage of it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom