Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any Interest in a Pathfinder Online Live Game on Roll20?

nikolokolus

Arcane
If that's too many, just put me on a waiting list.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Currently torn between an Inquisitor and a Vanguard Slayer. Tough choice. Both have great ability out of combat and in combat. Both can also be played as utterly brutal characters who give zero fucks.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Game should start this Friday, if that works for all of you.

I'm going to be travelling tomorrow, but Fridays will work after that.

Night Goat As I know little about roll20, I have a question. Do players have to roll their characters beforehand or no?
Typically. What I do is create a character with the sheets on mythweavers (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets) and transfer everything into roll20 once I'm in the game.

What are the rules on character creation? Starting level, rolling or point buy, availability of third-party content, etc?

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
I'm going to be travelling tomorrow, but Fridays will work after that.
Kay, just send me your char sheet and I'll play for you tomorrow
Starting level,
Hmm, 2 sounds good
rolling or point buy,
I'm used to rolling 4d6 cut lowest seven times and drop the lowest overall roll and place the numbers in whatever slots you want.
availability of third-party content, etc?
Anything in the PRD is fair game. Anything else just run by me first and I'll decide on a case-by-case basis.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Ok. A vicious bastard of a half-orc who uses his Inquisitorial authority to bully and threaten others, and when that doesn't work, then to the busting of heads.

Wayward Son

If you guys could PM me your emails so I can send invitations I would appreciate it.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Starting Chaotic Neutral for now. Pretty straight forward. Impulsive and a half-orc's mean streak will make for an interesting situation.

Ganymede

Learned
A sickly and feeble young wizard journeying in search of the Philosophers Stone. Probs go neutral good. Thoughts?

Absinthe

Arcane
Might be late to the party here but if there's a waiting list I'll sign up. Never played Pathfinder before but I reckon I know the rules well enough.

Wayward Son

Less than an hour to game start!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom