Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any iOS game suggestion for small children?

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I have to take a 12h flight tomorrow with my 3 year old daughter, and I'd rather have something fresh to keep her busy. Would you have good children's game to recommend? She likes the duplo and lego games so far, but I haven't found much of interest apart from these ones.

Cazzeris

Look after your daughter instead of keeping her busy with bad games.

Astral Rag

Arcane
screen568x568.jpeg

Try it it's FREE!!!

:troll:

Last edited:

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I don't think our tastes are going to coincide with that of a 3 year old girl.

Just find something with cute pictures and it will probably be enough.

DakaSha

Arcane
christ shes 3, put on youtube and tell her shes playing a game. its not like shell notice

Severian Silk

You should get one of those mini-piano apps and turn the volume way up.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Galdred those lego games are nice, I use them too. You should also try something like Memory, they will start to pick up as to the purpose of the game and how to win. Lovely to see that. Apart from that, games involving coloring/drawing, and one of my favourites, one where you have to drag shapes to fit in proper containers.

Fuck the haters, there is only so much you can do during a plane flight.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Thanks for the suggestions,
I haven't had her try fruit ninja, but twitch games are usually too hard at 3(Unicorn Robot Attack was too hard for her). I eventually had her play TicTacToe(the sooner she learns the game, the longer she can enjoy it before it becomes a draw borefest), and took her a coloring/drawing app in French.I had already tried memory, but I find it easier to make her play it live, as the metrics is easier to understand (who is ahead can be determined easily with stacksize, while you need to be able to read numbers to see it on a tablet).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom