Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any way to see who's ignoring who?

aris

Arcane
Haha. I'm on 8th place with 16 people ignoring me, that must be smashing some kind of record, since I joined only shortly. The butthurt over opinions that does not comply with the hivemind is palpable indeed :troll:

aris

Arcane
Don't hate me for being an attention whore, hate me because my opinions are better and more valid than yours, and that overall, I'm a better human being.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Haha. I'm on 8th place with 16 people ignoring me, that must be smashing some kind of record, since I joined only shortly. The butthurt over opinions that does not comply with the hivemind is palpable indeed
Nah, advertising plants just get old after a while, and Mastermind exhausted the "contradict Codex at all costs" shtick like 2 years ago. Me, I always find this shit entertaining.

aris

Arcane
Do you think everything I'm saying is to contradict the hivemind at all costs? No. I'm just stating my honest opinions, which I am unafraid to do. Anyways, ignoring is butthurt, nothing else, and the one with the most fragile psyche is obviously SCO.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
The butthurt over opinions that does not comply with the hivemind is palpable indeed

Hehe.

I love how much credit you give yourself. But I'd wager there's no butthurt and opinions don't play a part. I'd imagine it has more to do with "hivemind" strawmen not even being considered an edgy troll years ago and you're just boring everybody.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I wonder if it's possible to put somebody on ignore by default...

:hmmm:
New members should be automatically ignored for their first month.
Now that's a way to keep the codex backlog og threads fresh and entertaining for 7 read-throughs. You never know when some newfags inane ramblings will suddenly appear because he passed the 1-month mark.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Why so much hate for newcomers? We haven't even see the deluge of them coming out of the woodwork once Wasteland Statue is unveiled in 2013.

"What is this...troll...statue? What is this codex thingy? Let's take a look.."

Next day: XXX members joined.

aris

Arcane
The butthurt over opinions that does not comply with the hivemind is palpable indeed

Hehe.

I love how much credit you give yourself. But I'd wager there's no butthurt and opinions don't play a part. I'd imagine it has more to do with "hivemind" strawmen not even being considered an edgy troll years ago and you're just boring everybody.
I guess you can be forgiven, if you did not read my post immediatly under that one. But if you did, you fail you intelligence check on just how serious I am when giving credit to myself. As for the reason, butthurt, bored with me? Who knows, who cares? Fact of the matter is, I'm one of the most ignored, which also automatically makes me one of the coolest and best board members.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I would've put you on ignore too, gaudaost. But I'm not sure if DarkUnderlord would consider it the equivalent of running adblock plugins considering you're a actiblizzion marketing plant.

aris

Arcane
Many enemies. Much Honor.
Here's a guy who understands it! :salute:
I would've put you on ignore too, gaudaost. But I'm not sure if DarkUnderlord would consider it the equivalent of running adblock plugins considering you're a actiblizzion marketing plant.
Cool story bro. It makes no sense though: Why the hell would DU obect to you running an adblock against something the codex does not support and doesn't receive any money from?

aris

Arcane
prosper? Is that the nick of a forum member? If so, he can't possibly compete with me, as he does not have nearly as many ignoring him.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
prosper? Is the the nick of a forum member? If so, he can't possibly compete with me, as he does not have nearly as many ignoring him.

aris

Arcane
I am, it's not terribly difficult to catch up on the jargon here though, as especially butthurt is in every thread. "Cool story bro" does not, as you know, originate from the codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom