Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anybody willing to answer some Codex Lore questions?

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
on topic, how did Phage's height meme start? I must've missed it.

hivemind

5'8" is THE optimal human height. This has been proven over and over again. Anyone who thinks otherwise is downright delusional. The greatest human beings of all time were all within 1-2 inches of 5'8", and at that height you achieve the apex of gains while maintaining aesthetic proportions. Leeway is granted to those shorter than the optimal height - plenty of folks shorter than that have done great things.

Examples of people who are within or below the Optimal Human Height Range:

Chris Avellone - only good video game writer ever
Robert Downy Jr - most successful modern day actor
Stanley Kubrick, Alfred Hitchcock - best film directors
Steven Spielburg - best normie film director
William Shakespeare, Jorge Borges, Nietzsche - extremely important writers
Albert Einstein - actual genius who revolutionized sicence
Benjamin Franklin and John Adams - greatest of the founding fathers
Winston Churchill, Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler - most influential mens of their age
Ulysses S. Grant, John Adams - greatest US presidents of all time
Alexander the Great, Plato, Augustus Caesar, Homer and all of the other ancient greats - need I say more?

Meanwhile, on the other end of the spectrum:

Todd Howard - need I say more?
Abraham Lincoln, George W Bush, Barack Hussein Obama - presidential trio who fucked everything up
John Green - single-handedly destroying the youth with his YA fiction
Michael Bay, James Cameron, Tyler Perry - abominations to the film medium
Steve Jobs - destroyed an entire generation with his plagiarized products
Nikola Tesla - fucking retard hack who has become a meme today
Every professional basketball player ever - need I say more?

Clearly at above 5'10" at the absolute highest (and tbf 5'10" is really pushing it) something goes wrong with mental development.

Sorry Talls. At least you can attract dumb women who don't know the truth, leaving the Uberwomen for Optimal Height Humans.

people took this 100% seriously and butthurt ensued

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
sQ1mv8p.jpg

Andhaira

Arcane
So...what happened in this thread? I missed the DRAMA.

Were people really arguing over who invented the term 'popamole'? Really?

A horse of course

maymays are exclusionary.

"Cuck" is perfectly acceptable because anyone with a rudimentary grasp of bongistani knows what a "cuckold" is. But stupid shit like "Equip the Ring" or "hopw roer whateverthefuck" is unabashed circle-jerking.

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2

And yes, it was a meme for a short time (during your short hiatus maybe?), all the KKKool kids used it. And quite a funny one. Some other shit that is thrown around all the time really isn't.

For example I dunno what's so funny about the kingcomrade option.
But I don't really know who the guy is anyway, I'm not one of these eternal lurkers who frequented the forums since the dawn of time and registered just shortly ago (a story suspiciously often told, reeks of another meme people use for their alts to explain away why they know so much about retarded inbred shit).
Perfect thread to ask though, so I ask you: Why the kingcomrade option? From what I understand it's either hinting to him always moving goalposts to "win" discussions (hence the elusive nature of the answer), making off-topic remarks in ongoing discussions, never understanding or deliberately misunderstanding questions he is asked or just being an utter dumbfuck who spews a lot of nonsense.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
I'm told he used to spam Warhammer 40,000 images on any thread he disagreed with/was angry at. Hoaxmetal did this in some threads in his honour a few months ago. Not sure it's related to the poll option. I'm not a lurker from zillion years ago, I registered like a week into discovering the site (Nov 2012), but refrained from posting much while I lurked and learned the local culture. Being an internet nerd since 1996 helped.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
I don't remember if the old phpBB polls allowed you to just view the results without voting, I thought kc option was for that

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom