Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD Combat Demo R3 Released

Severian Silk

Oh. Rats.

:(

Severian Silk

Just installed and played the demo. I have to say I'm very impressed! Everything looks and feels awesome!!

:)

It crashed a lot though (running Win 7 64-bit) until I turned XP compatibility on. It also crashed when I switched to D3D. Some crashes required a reboot, others didn't.

:(

But even with OpenGL and compatibility mode turned on it ran pretty smoothly on my GeForce 210 ($19 deal at Fry's in April), which is just one step up from onboard video in terms of preformance.

:)

Phelot

Arcane
Yeah, I don't know if I ever mentioned, but the game is looking great VD! Kudos to you and your folks working on it, the combat is really fun so far.

Any news on a release date?

Melcar

Arcane
It probably will be. VD has made it clear that he expects a profit, so it wouldn't surprise me. VD will at most get $1 from Codexers, and that will be from that guy who can't figure out the barter interface.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom