Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD combat screens - updated

Jora

Arcane
Check out the interface revision main thread to see dialogue, alchemy, trading, inventory, journal and map screenshots.

http://www.rpgcodex.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=17322

I also recommend reading the interviews and articles you can find in the press section of the official site.

sam0t

Novice
Thank you fellow Finlander or how is that said :)

Some good stuff in there, really like how the GUI has evolved compared to the original layout. I shall throw my own comment on the GUI when I have the time.

ps. Really great to see how devs are actually communicating with the community, thats a rare thing nowdays and only indie devs seem to be able to do that anymore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom