Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD demo discussion.

Andhaira

Arcane
As we know the demo will be released tommorow. This thread is for your impressions of the AoD demo and the resultant discussion.

I wonder if we will get to create our own character in the demo?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Andhaira, you are just asking questions that can be easily found out for yourself, just to make a thread on AoD for the sake of making it.

This thread is going to stay like an empty balloon with nothing to discuss, until the demo actually does come out. So why bother rushing to be the first one to make the thread?

Andhaira

Arcane
Only one more day left until we finally see what AoD is all about. :D

Black

Arcane
I wonder what definition of "tomorrow" are they all using.

Andhaira

Arcane
VD said it would be released on the 25th. He was getting stuck up on hosting issues.

relootz

Scholar
HI GUZY LETS DISCUSS A DEMO THAT HASNT BEEN RELEASED YET AND WONT BE IN QUITE SOME TIME.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
horse.jpg

Dnny

Educated
Occasionally Fatal said:
how do we know the demo will be released tomorrow? for all we know vince & co. are masters of blue balling.

"Master of blue balling" should be then turned into a codexian title and put next to VD name.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
The demo can't come out today because it's not Thursday. The next Thursday the 25th is in February.

Helton

Arcane
I've got the same problem with my game I've been working on in secret it was actually done in time for Christmas but then I remembered I don't know how to use the intertube. :(

The whole fucking world's against me, man, I swear to God.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
Fuck yeah, it's out and I'm downloading this bitch! Better hurry and grab it before Iron Tower's bandwidth gets murdered.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom