Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AOD: Petras

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Spoilers.

Playing as a Grifter, met Petras in Ganezzar. Want to bring the Aurelian hammer down on Meru, but ... I don't want Petras to be killed when the town is sacked. Is there any way to get Petras out of there before turning on Meru? He's like my favorite character in the game.

Atchodas

Augur
Playing as grifter best choice is to go for chosen one i guess , i dont think you can save petras if you dont side with meru , anyway you can fuck meru over by being chosen one , and then petras will be somewhat safe

Zombra

Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Weak. One of the few truly likable characters in the game and the only way to save his life is to pledge the earth to a soul eating monster from beyond the moon? Not because there's any logical connection, but just because there's no way to physically talk to him more than once?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
And what would you tell him? That you ruined all his work and he's about to lose everything because you made a different alliance but he shouldn't rat you out because it's not nice?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
And what would you tell him? That you ruined all his work and he's about to lose everything because you made a different alliance but he shouldn't rat you out because it's not nice?

Zombra wants the Elder Scrolls option, the one where everyone wins!Or at least, the obviously bad guys get their desserts and the obviously good ones live happily ever after. :M

Zombra

Patron
Don't be silly. Crooks can tip each other off that something's going to happen without baring their innermost heart. A good con man knows that there comes a time to bail out on any racket. I'd tell him, "I found out something and it's time for you to skip town. Meru's days are numbered. Get out within a week. Bye." That's all it would take.

Zombra wants the Elder Scrolls option, the one where everyone wins!
Actually I want to save one friend, my only actual friend in the game ... without having to usher in a new age of darkness by literally summoning Satan.
Right now the only way I can see to do that is to simply stop playing and leave things as they are before that decision, which is what I sadly ended up doing because both choices go too hard against the grain.
It wouldn't bother me if this was a direct choice, like, "Satan must be summoned or your friend dies!" - but it's not; Petras' death is completely incidental. Helping him would have no effect, zero, on the larger decision.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom