Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Apocalypse Now RPG by Monty Markland - terminated with extreme prejudice!

Old One

Arcane
It's kind of interesting watching this thread meander aimlessly now that it's subject matter is closed business.

Mustawd

Hi.

I want to formally apologize for my stupid rants ITT. As some of the users I'm in regular contact with know, I've been going through my own personal problems, and apparently issues with alcoholism is one of them.

Although most of you might not care about my own issues, and understandably so, I wanted to apologize primarily for invoking CJM ITT. To be completely honest I was extremely blind drunk when I wrote my ridiculous posts, and do not really remember a lot of details of what possessed me to think it was ok to say some of the things I said.

Especially for those who knew CJM well, it was a completely inappropriate course of action, and to say I felt ashamed the next morning would be an understatement.

As I've reflected on all this, I just concluded it was the right thing to say sorry for what I said.

This forum is about video games, our thoughts on it and etc. When tragedy strikes one of its users, it's not a chance for others to invoke that situation, no matter the circumstances.

Anyhow, I decided to make this post because I'm usually a laid back guy,who enjoys PC games and light-heartedly calling people retards when they disagree with my own tastes. My hope is to continue to do that with a lot less drama in 2018.

Sincerely,

Mustawd.

Mustawd

DarkUnderlord I move that musty be reunited with his old username, parrot count, join date, prison status, etc.
Please self eject me. Thanks Mate o7.
This is what happens when people ask to be self-ejected. They always come crawling back.

Fair enough. I personally don't care about GD access tbh.

But to restore my old account stats, I'm willing to LP a game of your choice. I'll be like those flagellants from Vikings/WHFB.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Already got a new guy to shit up every single fucking thread with multiple inane comments. I'm surprised he hasn't found this one yet. Just stay dead.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
What the actual fuck am I reading in this thread.

Monty made some funny posts, had good banter and wasn't afraid of going blow to blow with haters, often making the mockery out of them in the process, and thats always fun to see in a developer.

But don't let all that flair cloud the fact that the guy is a 100% scam artist. His Kickstarter bombed as fuck, he set up his website which also bombed as fuck, all while he was shitposting on the Codex acting like everything is going just dandy, all to give people the false impression that project is progressing excellent so he can drive more pledges.

Fuck that guy.

Modron

Arcane
But to restore my old account stats, I'm willing to LP a game of your choice. I'll be like those flagellants from Vikings/WHFB.

The legends speak of a man who will one day show us all the endings to Shira Oka. This task proved to daunting even for RK47.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
What the actual fuck am I reading in this thread.

Monty made some funny posts, had good banter and wasn't afraid of going blow to blow with haters, often making the mockery out of them in the process, and thats always fun to see in a developer.

But don't let all that flair cloud the fact that the guy is a 100% scam artist. His Kickstarter bombed as fuck, he set up his website which also bombed as fuck, all while he was shitposting on the Codex acting like everything is going just dandy, all to give people the false impression that project is progressing excellent so he can drive more pledges.

Fuck that guy.

You might want to check your facts. We're the only crowdfunding operation in history that didn't collect pledges until we raised the whole budget. Everyone else is the scam artist. We're the straightforward ones. If you want to belabor the point, we could get into the details of every crowdfunding project ever. If you want. Yay or nay?

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
costanza-answering-machine.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom