Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum Modesty Mod

pipka

Savant
How did I miss this mine o' gold? 'Tis awesome!

Angthoron

Arcane
This is a magnificent thread. Please keep up the good work for the sake of all us modest Codexians.

Berzee

Educated
No worries, friends. I only stopped making mods because I was / am busy making games! (Plus I added a modesty mode to How Did You Sleep, as requested in the comments).

My Wizardry VI modesty mod has been complete for a while now, but I haven't beaten the game yet, so I am postponing posting the mod until I can verify that it covers* the whole quest.

*just one of my little jokes

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I want Modesty Sengoku Rance.

Oh my, the projects I want to do keep on piling up.

I think that this might not be too difficult actually. If I can figure out how to get the script files into plaintext and then back again, I could start on that side before I get my photoshop computer back. I could just find and replace various nasty dirty immodest words in normal dialogue with more wholesome ones. The carnal scenes would of course have to be rewritten entirely, but I have ideas. The CGs are many, but a lot of them overlap, so I'm sure I could put clothes on them. Though making the clothed images line up with the description of the scene could be complicated... trying to think of solutions is so fun.

I had a hard time holding interest in modding before, but modesty modding... I seriously think I've found a new passion.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Good news, fellow modesty warriors! My Photoshop computer has returned to me, and I have returned to my virtuous mission. Although I'm a bit tight on time, I have managed to whip up a quick preview of what is in store for the Witcher Modesty Mod's Act 2 Expansion!

The prostitute presented quite the problem. Her facial expression was lustful, her dress was hiked up, showing off some of her immodest leg, and worst of all, her bosom was lewdly exposed. Not only that, but her entire profession was immoral, the coins in her hand a symbol of her place at the crossroads of lust and avarice! How can someone make this sort of woman modest?

Truth be told, I was at a loss. Until I turned my thoughts to my inspiration, my shining star, brother Berzee. I remembered that he turned the brothel of Arcanum into a dental clinic, and I knew what had to be done. The prostitutes are now oral hygienists, with face masks, tasteful pink scrubs, and a lengthened dress with the colour altered to go with them (after all, these fashionable young ladies would never wear a dark greenish dress with light pink scrubs!). The coins gained from their illicit trade have been replaced with a packet of dental floss, on offer to passers by.

Where previously my heart sank to see these women, it now swells with joy to see them working to improve the dental hygiene of Vizima's people, as true sisters in modesty and virtue!

znBo4.png

The files needed to see this modesty-enhanced card in-game, along with those for Shani, the dryad, the half-elf, and the gossip, will be included in the Act II Expansion for the current Witcher Modesty Mod. As time allows, work will continue to chug along.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Thanks to this mod I can finally play this game without risking eternal damnation. Would brofist the author if I could.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
It's been a longer wait than it should have been, and I'm sure more than a few once-innocent eyes have fallen prey to the depraved vision of the potatos at CDProjekt. For that I am truly sorry.

However, I am pleased to announce the second beta release of my Witcher Modesty Mod! Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qx358i339bqgmg9

If there are any problems with it, please tell me.

What does this release contain? Well first off, it has everything previously shown and explained in

This post
and
(It is well worth investigating the preview images in these posts to help see if the mode is for you)

However, I have now added everything you need to play through Chapter 2 of the Witcher with virtue intact (provided you follow the instructions in the readme for the non-card immodesty). This includes the following:

my previous post in this thread said:
The prostitute presented quite the problem. Her facial expression was lustful, her dress was hiked up, showing off some of her immodest leg, and worst of all, her bosom was lewdly exposed. Not only that, but her entire profession was immoral, the coins in her hand a symbol of her place at the crossroads of lust and avarice! How can someone make this sort of woman modest? ... I remembered that [Berzee] turned the brothel of Arcanum into a dental clinic, and I knew what had to be done. The prostitutes are now oral hygienists, with face masks, tasteful pink scrubs, and a lengthened dress with the colour altered to go with them (after all, these fashionable young ladies would never wear a dark greenish dress with light pink scrubs!). The coins gained from their illicit trade have been replaced with a packet of dental floss, on offer to passers by. ... Where previously my heart sank to see these women, it now swells with joy to see them working to improve the dental hygiene of Vizima's people, as true sisters in modesty and virtue!
iZt8aJ.png

Shani was on her bed, naked as the day she was born, reading a book which seemingly consisted of horrifying diagrams of lewd sex acts. Her rear end was thrust up into the air, as if awaiting further immoral escapades. In order to combat this, I clothed her in a spectacularly form-hiding and non-arousing Snuggie! Her body position was quite unusual, which means the edit was a bit sloppy, but that's a small price to pay for the purity of one's mind!

9unmfm.png

The Gossip, nude and covered in the sweat of sinful acts, gave me pause. However, the chicken she was inexplicably choking gave me inspiration! Surely this woman could work in a meat factory, which explains the sweat and the chicken in a modest manner! The seemingly lustful expression becomes a mere look of tiredness after hard factory work! To that end, I gave her a worker's apron, to give her a more modest look and prevent her dress from getting messy.

VuKzUB.png

The very concept of naked green women prancing about the trees without a care in the world is immodest, irresponsible, and frankly, slightly offensive. To that end, I have replaced the dryad with a more virtuous variety of forest spirit. Doesn't this one look so much wiser?

9z4Ujw.png

Last but not least, the half-elf. In the game she offers to meet you after being rescued from her captors. Sadly, it was for indecent activities. Though she was lewdly exposing her breasts in the original card, I looked past that for qualities I could expand upon. Seeing the book in her hand, I thought 'Perhaps she is in fact a scholar who, impressed with Geralt's keen mind as demonstrated during her rescue, wants to discuss some of her dissertation with him!' To that end I put her in a scholars gown and a mortarboard. What a respectable, intellectual young woman she has become!

n90o9e.png

I will continue work on this mod until the entire game is made modest! I am still putting seriousl thought into deciding what type of clothing best fits the character of each woman. Keeping to the lore is important to me, and as I said before: I strive to stay true to the Witcher universe with my mod, just a more modest and polite Witcher universe!

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
I clothed her in a spectacularly form-hiding and non-arousing Snuggie! Her body position was quite unusual, which means the edit was a bit sloppy, but that's a small price to pay for the purity of one's mind!

9unmfm.png

Forgive me, brother, but this is incorrect. You can still easily discern the shape of Shani's behind, which could surely induce some immodesty.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Excellent work, of course, though there is an underlying logical fallacy in that in order to get any of these cards, the player would first have to engage in immoral flirtatious dialogue with their associated female characters. I can proudly attest to having finished the Witcher without getting even a single card, simply because I kept my Geralt pure throughout all encounters with the treacherous and seductive weaker sex. :obviously:

That said, I did feel offended by the filthy shapes and cleavages present in the game. If the character models for all young women could be replaced with this one we would all be so much better off.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I clothed her in a spectacularly form-hiding and non-arousing Snuggie! Her body position was quite unusual, which means the edit was a bit sloppy, but that's a small price to pay for the purity of one's mind!
Forgive me, brother, but this is incorrect. You can still easily discern the shape of Shani's behind, which could surely induce some immodesty.

I always try to listen to the suggestions of my fellow modesty warriors, and you raise a good point. Therefore, I have created a special Extra Modest version, putting a sheet over the potentially evil-inducing bottom. The new version keeps her as an attractive woman, but significantly lessens the likelihood of impure thoughts.

Install it as you would the other mod files, but remove the 'EXTRAMODEST' from the fliename.
Download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fyy7vj9r552oqqh

PZn8Yj.png

Excellent work, of course, though there is an underlying logical fallacy in that in order to get any of these cards, the player would first have to engage in immoral flirtatious dialogue with their associated female characters. I can proudly attest to having finished the Witcher without getting even a single card, simply because I kept my Geralt pure throughout all encounters with the treacherous and seductive weaker sex. :obviously:

That said, I did feel offended by the filthy shapes and cleavages present in the game. If the character models for all young women could be replaced with this one we would all be so much better off.

I am providing the cards, since that requires fairly extensive editing. If a user wants all women replaced with that model, simple copying and renaming of the relevant files should probably suffice. As for the dialogue, deletion of the relevant sound files, combined with some quick rewriting using the Adventure Editor (if it can alter the main campaign, I've never tried it) can solve that problem.

the hell is going on in this thread

We're fighting against the very real danger of immodest women in games. The tragic consequences of impure thoughts and immodesty can be great. For instance:

Tempted by an immodest looking woman, this man burned down all of Paris! I don't want any helpless Codexers to be dragged down such a dark path through the wicked potato machinations of CDProjekt.

Arpad

Educated
LundB's fine modding work is the incentive I needed to finally try the Witcher during holidays. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom