Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Moonspeak ArcSys is not done kicking Capcom et al when they're down

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
So aside from working on the DBZ fighting game, ArcSys is also getting in on the crossover fighting game and tag fighting game action some more, while keeping their lovely HD 2D sprites in use as well:

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik
Oh shit RWBY characters! I hope my waifu Cinder is in it.

gkY9Cu5.png

Colour Spray

Educated
This got me so hype whilst watching evo, even with that voice at the end. Then Capcom has to come out later to reveal Abigail, after Namco runs the trailer for Geese fucking Howard. It was like :hahano:; what the shit Capcom?

At least Itabashi Zangief was there to make Street Fighter 5 look way more entertaining than it really is.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

And people fantasize about...:
- ASW character skins for LoL
- LoL characters in the Cross Tag Battle
- Something to do with Radiant Entertainment (a fighting game dev team Riot acquired last year)

Or just a visit.

Vaarna_Aarne

Could really be just a visit, given that it wouldn't surprise me they're fans. At least Ishiwatari and Mori are big fans of Diablo 2 and credit it as inspiration for some of the game modes in BlazBlue and Guilty Gear Xrd.

Vaarna_Aarne

Well, wonder if there's gonna be a limited box release in Europe this time around, in case of Central Fiction it only barely happened and in case of Chronophantasma I ended up ordering a box from Kwa since European release got pushed back and pushed back and the eventual digital only release was only in some parts of Europe.

Given how things are with fighting games, odds are the deluxe/full game will cost around 90 to 100 eurobucks/USD. I don't mind that, but I prefer paying that for a boxed edition of the game.

Vaarna_Aarne

And I for one am willing to pay extra for a quality ArcSys product to have quality ArcSys sequels.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom