Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are you all stupid?

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
This thread is just a one big poll.

Who is indisputably the most important person in Coxes: He who shelters us from the harshness of the declining internet, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

1. kingcomrade
  2. kingcomrade
  3. kingcomrade
  4. kingcomrade

:kingcomrade:

Black_Willow

Arcane
I love u too.

I was here before u knew this place existed boi.
shitposter.png

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
The tag is here because I triggered a moderator with a gore video with appropriate warning.

Yes they are that moronic.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Posting in epic thread.
Toasting in epic thread.
Toasting in epic bread.
Toasting an epic bread.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
How dare you scoff at the important opinions held by these people? Be glad we get to peruse their glittering gems of genius.

Big lol at Kingcomrade immediately managing to piss off the usual little forum fascists. Props for that.

Unwanted

Fitz

Unwanted
How dare you scoff at the important opinions held by these people? Be glad we get to peruse their glittering gems of genius.

Big lol at Kingcomrade immediately managing to piss off the usual little forum fascists. Props for that.
inb4 Kingcomrade calls you the biggest moron on the site, nice try dodging being called a moron though. Being on a site filled with people you think are dumbfucks for thirteen years makes you an even bigger dumbfuck in my book. It's like a massively retarded kid who has been stuck in a special class forever and laughs at the less severe cases that come and go, not realising that they only talk to him because their teacher forces them to and he's to dumb to realize what a drooling mess he is himself.

Black_Willow

Arcane

You're getting old.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.

inb4 Kingcomrade calls you the biggest moron on the site, nice try dodging being called a moron though. Being on a site filled with people you think are dumbfucks for thirteen years makes you an even bigger dumbfuck in my book. It's like a massively retarded kid who has been stuck in a special class forever and laughs at the less severe cases that come and go, not realising that they only talk to him because their teacher forces them to and he's to dumb to realize what a drooling mess he is himself.

Butthurt alt detected.

I honestly don't know which is the correct analogy here: Rock Hudson famously storming out half an hour into the premiere of A Space Odyssey 2001 shouting 'will someone tell me what the fuck this film is supposed to be about!', or the 1st Ape to gain higher intelligence in the film, picking up the stick and throwing it.

Cthulhu_is_love

He, the eternal guardian of codex, has spoken. The decline is real.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I hope I'm stupid. All that means is there's room for growth and improvement.

If I was too smart I'd be one of those liberal hipster douchebags that believes he can do no wrong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom