Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Armikrog - The Neverhood's spiritual successor

A user named cat

Napoleon Dynamite? Talk about a random voice cast. Plus the dude who did Pinky? Awesome.

Maiandros

Learned
Possibly Retarded
spent a fortune these last few months and alas gaming is not my sole vice;

Have attempted to make ammends by offering to write something about them. Assuming the console nazi site's head honcho deems it acceptable a venture that is.

Self-Ejected

Cosmic Misogynerd

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
Pretentious moron is pretentious. Anyways, do you think that they will make it to the funding goal? The campaign is halfway and they still need 400,000 more, and the pledges seems to have come to a crawl.

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Pretentious moron is pretentious. Anyways, do you think that they will make it to the funding goal? The campaign is halfway and they still need 400,000 more, and the pledges seems to have come to a crawl.

Given past trends, it's about 95% likely to make its goal.

Black_Willow

Arcane
Well he is a batshit crazy right winger, one can't argue with that. Whether or not he'll let his beliefs influence his games is a different question, but he did let his views seep into his comics.
I like how having ones own opinion equals BATSHIT CRAZY. Oh, leftists and their love for diverse views:roll:

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well he is a batshit crazy right winger, one can't argue with that.
Pretty easy to argue with that given that he seems far less hysterical on the issue than his detractors.
Oh, sure. But this still is a case when the SJ brigade at least managed to target an actual homophobe instead of someone who just does not sing their tune 100%.

I'd say boycotting his art for his believes is an overkill (unless those believes are so much evident in his work that it would detract from the experience, I guess) but overall a fair game. Equalling the support of his KS with being an anti-LGBT thought criminal less so.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Well he is a batshit crazy right winger, one can't argue with that.
Pretty easy to argue with that given that he seems far less hysterical on the issue than his detractors.
Oh, sure. But this still is a case when the SJ brigade at least managed to target an actual homophobe instead of someone who just does not sing their tune 100%.
No friends to the right, no enemies to the left, always betrayed and always betraying. Its not about targeting an actual homophobe, its about making sure their toughts don't derail from the progressive dogma. And of course, submitting the target for apologies for the offensive content, wathever that is.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Doug TenNapel is a right-wing conservative Christian. News at 11.

I think I remember seeing some comments a few years back when he said that instead of having legal abortions, poor black people should stop having sex.
Fun guy.

Still hopes this shit gets funded, though it looks pretty bleak right now :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom