Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Art

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That axe is TINY.

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
In Ash of Gods death is always near. Your companions could fall in the fight, die in an accident or become another victim of the plague if you're out of strixes. And the very last thing you can do is to bury them with honor.

Working on sad cutscenes for fallen characters.

WudUTSb.png

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
Another female companion for Lo Pheng's story, Kendi.

TrA2EaG.png

Don't let her appearance fool you. This sweet girl used to be a bodyguard, excellent with a sword and ready to rival with any man.

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
It's a reference to This Is Spinal Tap.
Oh, I'm not cultured enough for this.

Here's something we've been working on:

Some players prefer the stories over gameplay, for example, visual novel fans. That's why we decided to make a special mode fore them with automatic combats and stronger characters. Thus, they can enjoy the story and participate in battles if they want to.

And classic mode with a several difficalty levels left for those who appreciates tactical battles.

Zq07ouA.jpg

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
Today our characters artists have felt some relief!

We have finished the last, fifty-fourth character for the game. 54 characters with a full dialogue portrait, and 107 more for the quests.

This is the last one — Ens named Kshama will become an important part of the line of Luo Feng, and help you learn more about his people.

AfuidUN.png

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
In the last year Bolla has become the very first character we shared with you. I guess, it would be nice to start the new year with her improved and animated version.

Bolla is another companion for Lo Pheng, that's why we managed to finish her just recently. And we hope you will like it.

giphy.gif

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
In the last year Bolla has become the very first character we shared with you. I guess, it would be nice to start the new year with her improved and animated version.

Bolla is another companion for Lo Pheng, that's why we managed to finish her just recently. And we hope you will like it.

giphy.gif
She needs to eat better.

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
For heroes travels on global map we decided to make those coins. Its symbols are not random. Torn, participated in many naval battles, became a rook, Blance, the guardian of wisdom, received an owl, while Lo Pheng, a warrior without fear, turned out to be a dragon.

KdwxWpL.jpg

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
2uN7taR.jpg

Orkan. It seems he can't smile and not very fond of people. But his wisdom and knowledge astonish. Do you think he's a good or an evil character?
Misanthrope, and his knowledge and wisdom- yup, he's a wizard, and therefore completely unfamiliar with concepts of morality.

20081015.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom