Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Attention fucktards! I mean everyone.

MacBone

Scholar
My goodness, all the new titles! Let's see - Roqua's dumbfucking, Bryce's re-dumbfucking, KC's sex change, and Jasede's Yiffster title. Am I leaving anyone out?

Fez

Erudite
Calis said:
Vault Dweller said:
The Walkin' Dude said:
So somebody decided to "share his feelings" and the women reported him?!
She didn't report him.
The plot thickens... now I'm really curious as to how you even found out something like this was going on.

Maybe VD has been getting these PMs? :D

psycojester

Arbiter
It makes me sad i don't generate enough of TEH DRAHMAZ to earn myself a special title.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Quick, everybody start hitting on VD through PM!"

I don't need VD to be a woman to hit on him through PM. He is so sexy that he can make heterosexual males want him.

R00fles!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Did you just admit to hitting on VD through PM?"

O RLY?

*i sure did

almondblight

Arcane
Fez said:
It's the only explanation that makes sense.

No...VD is the one who did it, then made this thread in an attempt to make up for it.

The girl could be an unknown...we need to have a list of the women here, to 1) try to solve this MYSTARY (Lol see what I did there?) and 2) know who we aren't allowed to make fun of.

Fez

Erudite
No photos? Be careful you don't end up with the bearded lady.

KazikluBey

Cipher
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
KC is just pretending to be popular by bragging about all the PM:s from <s>his</s> her alts. :(

Fez

Erudite
What more can you ask for? That's about as good as it gets on the internet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom