Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Autism Speaks tag for Intinium

Is Intinium Autistic

• Yes

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • No, leave daedalos alone

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Stick to writing celebrity copypastas (kingcomrade)

Votes: 19 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
God so many edgecases in this fucking thread. Makes me wanna punch each and every laste one of you autistic faggots, until theres nothing left but broken bone and teared flesh.

Also, stop fucking saying MARYU SUEE MARRY SUEEE omg marryye sue..

Can you not like, use that word ever again? Jesus christ. Sound like a fucking degenerate autistic parrot.

Yeah, what kind of argument is that??? huhhh?

OMG DISSSS IS ALWEUUYSSS DOWN??!?! No it's not! OHH OMHHG GFKIN Returraardddd

:retarded:

You really gonna let your opinion of a GAME be influenced about shit like business and DRM, when it has absolutely no impact on the game itself?

Wow. That's a new level of retardism. The game is all that matters. The content. Who gives a fuck about episodic or DRM.. those are minor VERY fucking minor things to be butthurt about.

But I guess it's too much of a fucking hassle for these assclowns, because you have a third world PC, with a third world ISP provider giving you shitty internet, so you hate on DRM.. and you whine about episodic content, because you got no fucking life, other than to sit down in your moms basement playing computer games, that you just GOT TO HAVE all of this game right now.. because you deserve this instant gratification right? You're so fucking entitled, because you're mr. nobody from whogivesafuck. In the end, quality is quality and it will win through, no matter what other small things people are upset about.

Jesus fucking christ.

Go fuckurself, faggot. I will rape your mother.

Pretty much self-explanatory. I would normally settle for the possibly retarded tag, but the guy's sperg-like defense for utter mediocrity goes beyond that. He needs something along the lines of this:

AS-Logo-Main.png

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Add "Repressed Homosexual" tag for telling that he enjoys getting fingered by his girlfriend, then suggesting that everyone likes it and then getting butthurt when people started suggesting that this kind of crap totally homo.

Always wondered why 'I will rape/fuck/prostitute your mother' is supposed to be an insult to me, rather than the other guy. My mother is in her mid-70s, with diabetes and early stages of dementia - I'm just glad the old lady is getting some action, gives me hope for when I reach that age. And if she's making some cash on the side for it, wow that's even better. I might get some of that when she dies. I imagine that applies triple for folks whose mother is dead and rotting:).

Now, if you're the one giving my old lady (emphasis on old) a bit of servicing in her old age, perhaps paying her for the privilege because an angry 70+ Italian-Australian lady is otherwise out of your league...well I salute your humility in putting up your hand and owning that:)

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
While I have the guy in question on ignore, I wholeheartedly endorse the addition of said tag to the Codex' repertoire and have in fact suggested the same thing at least twice now.

Since I enjoy your celebrity copypastas, I will vote for that option in the poll though.

Metal Hurlant

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Pretty much self-explanatory. I would normally settle for the possibly retarded tag, but the guy's sperg-like defense for utter mediocrity goes beyond that. He needs something along the lines of this:

AS-Logo-Main.png

Good choice for a symbol. It has a head, arms and legs and looks like it's sitting down. For some reason I can see that symbol being a onesie.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Oh, you made a thread about me?

You shouldn't have. That's cutesy. :love:

Also, I hope FagJigger gets analcancer. Like, soon.

Space Insect

Arcane
Unfortunately, I misread Intinium as Infinitron and voted yes. I don't really care if Intinium gets the tag one way or another.

Mustawd

Add in some numbers. Non sensical equations or date or some other random minutae.

2005_numbers_001.jpg

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Root, you are the very definition, of a garbage human being. It would even be an insult to our species, to associate us with a degenerate like you.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Root, you are the very definition, of a garbage human being. It would even be an insult to our species, to associate us with a degenerate like you.

lol I hope u get asscancer while i fuk ur mother with a dildolos kid lololo

:discohitler:

Root, listen. It's important you listen to me, very carefully.

Now, normally I'm a pretty mellow guy.. you know, heh, your average joe, got a job, gf, some money, play some cRPGS n shit.... life is good

I don't normally care what other people thinks, hell, I don't even get agitated alot.

But you, you are one of the few exceptions. I hope only the worse for you in (what I hope will be a short life). You deserve only the worst that your shit life can offer you.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Autism doesn't really speak though. It more SCREAMS REALLY LOUDLY and then cries in the corner, holding its knees and rocking back and forth from what I've seen.

As this thread proves.

lemon-lime

Educated

Why is the lower edge of that puzzle piece curved? A normal border puzzle piece's edge should be damn straight. I know jack shit about actual autism, but isn't that one of such "off" details that could trigger the fuck out of an autistic person?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom