Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Autism Speaks tag for Intinium

Is Intinium Autistic

• Yes

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • No, leave daedalos alone

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Stick to writing celebrity copypastas (kingcomrade)

Votes: 19 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Metal Hurlant

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
^ Listen to Intinium's girlfriend. There's no cure for him, he requires acceptance.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Why is the lower edge of that puzzle piece curved? A normal border puzzle piece's edge should be damn straight. I know jack shit about actual autism, but isn't that one of such "off" details that could trigger the fuck out of an autistic person?

It's a sadistic joke. Like calling a nation of people who can't pronounce an "f", Filipinos.
ighpoa.jpg
Trigglypuff?

Black

Arcane
I disagree, autism is a must-have perk if you want to play rpg playing games well. Intinium is just dumb, not autistic. Acoustic at best.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I hope only the worse for you in (what I hope will be a short life). You deserve only the worst that your shit life can offer you.

Yeah. I'm stuck with you, ain't I?

Weak comeback, weak like your mind, soul and body.

I think it was a pretty neat comeback, especially considering the maturity levels of everyone involved.

I'm all for that "Autism speaks" tag, there are more posters here on the Codex that deserve it.

Metal Hurlant

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I preferred when he was just Fargo Fanboy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom