Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Auto Censor.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Libru1s. Libru1s never change.
I sense a great level of butthurt in our local snowmen.

WetWorks

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014
liberal

holy fuck that was awesome.
I salute this. You twits need to expand your vocabulary a bit. "liberal" is the most gangbanged word in this damn place.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Yep, here is the thread that probably provoked this change:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/psychiatry-is-all-a-scam.83042/

Yep. It is state sanctioned snake oil. The actual science is an interesting and valuable field but practical application is a horrendously bad joke.
It is ultimately a way to control and castrate undesirables while looking justified to do so. "Asperger's" is a part of that.

Right, not to mention discredit anyone's opinion you don't agree with by labeling them. This is such an easy to abuse system it's almost amazing so many people fall for it.

Also I wonder why liberals are so intent on people not suiciding. Of course no one should commit suicide, but why the extreme insistence on suicide prevention? It's really really over the top. Liberalswon't help you and will do nothing but deride you if you don't think like them, but someone who wants to them is immediately assaulted by this.

I really wonder what is the nefarious explanation behind this. No doubt it has to do with how they want to be able to control human behavior.

I am for true compassion. Liberals want to control people, but somehow have an extremely strong compulsion to label people conveniently, and keep them alive in a very over the top way if the individual looks suicidal. There is a big contrast to me between not caring at all, and rabidly assaulting someone with suicide prevention canned lines. This is what really bothers me.
:hmmm:

God damnit HHR you had to annoy DU.

WetWorks

Arcane
Patron
liberal

I salute this.

'Course you do. You're a librul.

I don't really consider myself a liberal, but thats besides the point, which is that the words was being misused in a more alarming rate than alterboys in the catholic church. Everything was a liberal. You didn't like it? It was liberal. Someone, somewhere was raped and/or murdered? Well, then it was the liberals fault. Someone made a bad videogame? Liberals were to blame!
You and your clones had turned the word into something groanworthy. It had no sense or substance.
You people killed the word liberal, not the admins.

DragoFireheart

I don't really consider myself a liberal, but thats besides the point, which is that the words was being misused in a more alarming rate than alterboys in the catholic church. Everything was a liberal. You didn't like it? It was liberal. Someone, somewhere was raped and/or murdered? Well, then it was the liberals fault. Someone made a bad videogame? Liberals were to blame!
You and your clones had turned the word into something groanworthy. It had no sense or substance.

Nono, certain people are liberals. Everything is clearly not liberal.

Everything that isn't Capitalism is Communism. I think you may have been confused about how the generalization is used.

Also, I don't think I've ever claimed that bad video games = libura'l. I almost always blame EA/Activision/Bobby/Bioware for bad games.

So, the auto-censor is going to be based on what words HHR overuses?

What will replace nihilist?

Jaesun.

WetWorks

Arcane
Patron

Nono, certain people are liberals. Everything is clearly not liberal.

Everything that isn't Capitalism is Communism. I think you may have been confused about how the generalization is used.

But communism is liberalism and liberalism is communism. Thats how it works. Which means it doesn't. Which, again, is the entire problem in a nutshell.

Also, I don't think I've ever claimed that bad video games = libura'l. I almost always blame EA/Activision/Bobby/Bioware for bad games.

This isn't about you, you egomaniac, though you are part of the liberal-problem.
I know for a fact that certain individuals have blamed Mass Effect, the state of Bioware and EA on liberalism, and you would see the "liberal" argument in EVERYTHING. It was enough to make you want to cave someones head in.

So, the auto-censor is going to be based on what words HHR overuses?

What will replace nihilist?

Jaesun.

Awor.

DragoFireheart

But communism is liberalism and liberalism is communism. Thats how it works. Which means it doesn't. Which, again, is the entire problem in a nutshell. 1#

This isn't about you, you egomaniac, though you are part of the liberal-problem.
I know for a fact that certain individuals have blamed Mass Effect, the state of Bioware and EA on liberalism, and you would see the "liberal" argument in EVERYTHING. It was enough to make you want to cave someones head in. #2

1# Liburalis'm is just a dumb form of left-based ideas. Not all leftist ideologies are bad, but taken to an extreme can be bad much like how conservative values taken to a extreme can be bad (hence, conservatrards).

While Communism is a leftist form of political ideology, there is no context in which Communism is good.

2# I wasn't claiming this was about me, I was just merely trying to be honest about what I have done. Blaming lberialis'm for games like Mass Effect 3 is dumb because EA isn't libura'l: EA is just a shit company period.

WetWorks

Arcane
Patron
But communism is liberalism and liberalism is communism. Thats how it works. Which means it doesn't. Which, again, is the entire problem in a nutshell. 1#

I know for a fact that certain individuals have blamed Mass Effect, the state of Bioware and EA on liberalism, and you would see the "liberal" argument in EVERYTHING. It was enough to make you want to cave someones head in. #2

1# Liburalis'm is just a dumb form of left-based ideas. Not all leftist ideologies are bad, but taken to an extreme can be bad much like how conservative values taken to a extreme can be bad (hence, conservatrards).

Fact remains that you fucked liberals up the ass, and now its on the floor with your filthy semen out its orifices. It shouldn't be touched no more. You and your fellow liberal-haters turned our common vocabulary into melted shit.
As it stands, your attempts at rationale is too late. You people have utterly left the word valueless in your misuse.

While Communism is a leftist form of political ideology, there is no context in which Communism is good.

Who cares?

2# I wasn't claiming this was about me, I was just merely trying to be honest about what I have done. Blaming lberialis'm for games like Mass Effect 3 is dumb because EA isn't libura'l: EA is just a shit company period.

Good for you, but again too late. Sometimes you would see the topics on the gd overflowing with: "Liberalism destroyed in Yemen", "Liberal school teachers has sex with kitchen appliances", "liberal rape of swedish culture" etc.
It turned it to something lower than spam.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
bees tend to fly vertically

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom