Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Auto ignore entire kodex by default suggestion

MetalCraze

Arcane
This post just radiates irony.

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...the-game-diablo-3-is-a-massive-decline.71430/

So, how do you enjoy playing Diablo 3 secretly while whining about it on the Codex?

P.S. Once again, you're a fucking butthurt retard who doesn't know what he's talking about. I didn't get the tag for donating.

Your post doesn't sound like I'm the one who is butthurt bro.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Goddamn, anyone who thinks someone ignoring 600+ people is genuinely butthurt and not just fucking with people as a joke must be a whole new level of dense.

I mean, at SCO or Kz3r0 levels, it's still plausible that they are ignoring everyone on their list for a reason, so go ahead and call it butthurt if you will. But 600+? Come on, that's just painfully obvious :2/5: level trolling. However it turns out there are enough autists here that it actually worked. Codex really IS going down the toilet if users can't even recognise obvious trolling anymore.

Hey, were those chat transcripts in that M&M X news thread also doctored to troll the Codex better? If so, I tip my hat to you bros, you are as dedicated as you are subtle.

You'll notice I wasn't complimenting the trolling efforts itt. However, the only thing worse than an obvious, 0-subtlety, baby's first troll is a user that actually bites and gets all riled up by it.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Bruticis said:
i8FjleXECyiS0.gif

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
However, the only thing worse than an obvious, 0-subtlety, baby's first troll is a user that actually bites and gets all riled up by it.
Eh, I just found it sad TBH.

But then that was quite nicely offset by the entertainment value, so I guess all is well.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't think I remember the time when I was actually upset by something on the Dex.

I won't lie...6 years ago, first time I saw GD. And I'm less ashamed of that than I am in admitting how used to GD I've since become.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The bad reputation of GD is a fucking meme. It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.
That's because the most retarded shit got moved to Politics and to a lesser degree to Science, relegating /gd/ to the role of blogdex. Which is still bad, but not the levels of retarded Politics is.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Goddamn, anyone who thinks someone ignoring 600+ people is genuinely butthurt and not just fucking with people as a joke must be a whole new level of dense.

I mean, at SCO or Kz3r0 levels, it's still plausible that they are ignoring everyone on their list for a reason, so go ahead and call it butthurt if you will. But 600+? Come on, that's just painfully obvious :2/5: level trolling. However it turns out there are enough autists here that it actually worked. Codex really IS going down the toilet if users can't even recognise obvious trolling anymore.

Hey, were those chat transcripts in that M&M X news thread also doctored to troll the Codex better? If so, I tip my hat to you bros, you are as dedicated as you are subtle.

You'll notice I wasn't complimenting the trolling efforts itt. However, the only thing worse than an obvious, 0-subtlety, baby's first troll is a user that actually bites and gets all riled up by it.

CDS seems like dark, dark place. All the more reason to avoid Steam, I suppose.

Kz3r0

Arcane

Oh, look, someone whiteknights the retards, tell me again that my ignore list doesn't make you buuthurt considering how obsessed by it you are.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
The bad reputation of GD is a fucking meme. It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

The first time I poked my head in was the first time I remember having encountered as concentrated a degree of idiocy, racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia and downright degenerate behaviour in the span of ten threads. There are, of course, worse instances...but nothing so condensed and unexpected by yours truly when I'd previously thought the site so :obviously: in other ways.

EDIT: Also, and no I'm not doing the join-date thing here, but it was much worse years ago.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Oh, look, someone whiteknights the retards, tell me again that my ignore list doesn't make you buuthurt considering how obsessed by it you are.

Uh, what? Before this, I've mentioned your ignore list in exactly 1 post in my posting history, and that was replying to a post you made drawing attention to it. We must have rather different understandings of the word obsessed.

'Obsessed' would be noticing and posting about a change in your ignore list without you even mentioning it in the first place (sort of like how someone noticed and posted about this ignore list increase within minutes of it starting to grow). 'Obsessed' would be poring through the entire list to find specific ignored members and posting about how shocked I am that they're on it (maybe calling it proof of your 'vile retardation' like you did in this situation). 'Obsessed' would be demanding you get dumbfucked or RPGWatched (or, like what's happened here, actually RPGWatching you), just because of your ignore list.

Look I get that you want fistings from the anti-steam crowd, but saying what amounts to 'omg you're all in league with each other circlejerking' doesn't really make sense as a reply to my post, which pretty much said 'Bruticis did a weak, obvious troll, and that's sad, but the fact that people are actually taking the bait is even sadder'. It's not like I'm being especially kind in my assessment of ANYONE here.

I hadn't even thought of you as one of the people who were genuinely upset, but if you're in such a state over this that you can't reply with something that makes any sense in context, maybe I was wrong. Tears do cloud one's vision after all.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane

Look I get that you want fistings from the anti-steam crowd, but saying what amounts to 'omg you're all in league with each other circlejerking' doesn't really make sense as a reply to my post, which pretty much said 'Bruticis did a weak, obvious troll, and that's sad, but the fact that people are actually taking the bait is even sadder'. It's not like I'm being especially kind in my assessment of ANYONE here.

I hadn't even thought of you as one of the people who were genuinely upset, but if you're in such a state over this that you can't reply with something that makes any sense in context, maybe I was wrong. Tears do cloud one's vision after all.

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids. :(

Honestly though, I was speaking with a broader context. Bruticis ignoring everyone I really don't care about, what I do find a bit interesting though is how he adopted that "Codex is full of fucking hipster posers cause the ME3 thread is 300 pages long" Skyway-shtick in the other thread, because a similar thing happened in that MM X news thread. So I wonder why this is. Is Skyway really that popular among you bros that you want to imitate his trolling style? Is it like an inside joke thing?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom