Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Auto ignore entire kodex by default suggestion

ironyuri

KWMIiaW.jpg

john_mcclane_zippo_lighter.jpg

Bruticis said:

ironyuri

wWpPsMM.png

evdk: I thought I told all of you butthurt Eurotards, I want radio silence until further...
Bruticis: Ooooh, I'm very sorry evdk. I didn't get that message. Maybe you should've put it on the bulletin board. I figured since I've waxed Kz3r0 and his friend Kony here, I figured you and Twinkie and Ulminati might be a little lonely, so I wanted to give you a call

Edit: Alternate take:

GTxb5AE.png

MetalCraze

Arcane
Except he's right about that. A not-so-insignificant section of the Codex is made up of people who go out of their way to denounce a game (or particular style of game) and then end up playing it.
Seven times no less.

Look let's face it: the ONE AND ONLY memorable Codexer that does this all the time is skyway*. Therefore yes he does have a point but... well, the only reason his point even exists is because of him. Hence agreeing with him is completely retarded.

* Ok, so Black did it for D3, but go read that thread and see what everyone thought of it.

Would hipsters pretending like they have a taste agree with me that they are hipsters? Of course not.

You see all this shitting on KotOR and then it gets voted Top 13 RPG of all time. What else can be said.

Bruticis

wWpPsMM.png

evdk: I thought I told all of you butthurt Eurotards, I want radio silence until further...
Bruticis: Ooooh, I'm very sorry evdk. I didn't get that message. Maybe you should've put it on the bulletin board. I figured since I've waxed Kz3r0 and his friend Kony here, I figured you and Twinkie and Ulminati might be a little lonely, so I wanted to give you a call
:bro:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
you guys need to settle this in a deathmatch or something,

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
auto ignore?

good fucking lord bunch of pussies. How is it that reading some text on a website offends/bothers you SO much that you need to use an ignore feature? Just skim past their shit post it's not complicated.

If they're spamming and taking up actual meaningful amounts of space then ban them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom