Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Auto ignore entire kodex by default suggestion

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
And to think I was going to commend Bruticis for enduring DU's harassment with great dignity and humor. Are there truly no heroes left to oppose this unreasonable tyranny?
How would you have had me endure it? Should I just never have posted again? By all means though, show me how it's done and fight the power....BRB, getting my popcorn.

Nelson Mandela served 27 years in prison, my dear brother. He endured, and in enduring, grew stronger.

Bruticis

White people aren't bred for captivity. I can't endure that kind of situation.

Monty

Arcane
And to think I was going to commend Bruticis for enduring DU's harassment with great dignity and humor. Are there truly no heroes left to oppose this unreasonable tyranny?
How would you have had me endure it? Should I just never have posted again? By all means though, show me how it's done and fight the power....BRB, getting my popcorn.

Nelson Mandela served 27 years in prison, my dear brother. He endured, and in enduring, grew stronger.
And he wasn't allowed a custom avatar and his brofisting privileges were intermittent at best.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
the obvious solution here is an auto-function that puts bruticis on every newly registered member's ignore list.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I thought his reply was pretty dignified actually, especially compared to the typical alt/troll that think they can win by insulting "DorkOvenload" (for a more recent example see The Wandere's Wonderful thread).

DU's reaction was not entirely surprising, though I'll admit the VD-to-the-max quoting was pretty funny.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I thought his reply was pretty dignified actually, especially compared to the typical alt/troll that think they can win by insulting "DorkOvenload" (for a more recent example see The Wandere's Wonderful thread)

Or the always amusing talk about 'justice' and their 'rights'. Brut was smart enough to avoid opening that can of lulz.

DraQ

Arcane
the obvious solution here is an auto-function that puts bruticis on every newly registered member's ignore list.
9477.jpg

:dance:

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
I thought his reply was pretty dignified actually, especially compared to the typical alt/troll that think they can win by insulting "DorkOvenload" (for a more recent example see The Wandere's Wonderful thread).

DU's reaction was not entirely surprising, though I'll admit the VD-to-the-max quoting was pretty funny.

It was too apologetic and beta for my tastes. I actually think fuck you DarkOvenload is more dignified, in that it doesn't grovel for scraps from the master's table. Best approach is likely to just endure the unpleasantries until DU gets bored, maybe utilize the Andhaira strat of making the moderators' lives miserable by posting everywhere, and in the meantime get around watchwitz with browser magic.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Best approach is likely to just endure the unpleasantries until DU gets bored, maybe utilize the Andhaira strat of making the moderators' lives miserable by posting everywhere, and in the meantime get around watchwitz with browser magic.

Wastes way too much time and effort, while apparently Bruticis has already been freed from his punishment.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

It's true. Bruticis was weak and no longer amused me as a plaything, so I cast him aside.

Now, how tough are you Cowboy Moment?

John Wayne

Barely Literate

It's true. Bruticis was weak and no longer amused me as a plaything, so I cast him aside.

Now, how tough are you Cowboy Moment?

Leave Cowboy Moment alone, you rascal!

Murk

Arcane
Thread got much better towards the end.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom