Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
It's been over a week so the Gemini Rue avatars were deleted from filedropper. They haven't been added yet, so here's the ZIP in a location where they won't be removed until they're safely in the codex: ZIP

Sorry, I actually added them a few days ago, just forgot to reply to this thread. You can find them in the gallery under "Gemini Rue".

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Another Wadjet Eye game finished, another set of avatars for the Codex.

The Shiva Kosher Edition

nImGEo6.png
dA9glny.png
R87ZaYZ.png
sRpoTjC.png
Q4QmGDe.png

jJcq4Ux.png
RkQ0tw0.png
DiRAQl3.png
DrfgzHJ.png
4ohJRnw.png

iwGRBKR.png
eQvfWpq.png
qsABvH7.png
nBG7Jkh.png
l61qkeQ.png

gTRUcHn.png
GpbEZOg.png
KRRomeQ.png
K2xAVHg.png
4ZSgc4d.png

These avatars are kosher. Files here: ZIP. Don't worry, each one is 96x96. Like this:

Cz6RCka.png

I'm totally using that one.

Also, Crooked Bee, when you resized those Gemini Rue avatars to what appears to be the minimum required dimensions (96x96), you made them look...weird. I'm not sure how to put it, exactly. I redid the avatars, keeping the original size (69x83), but adding transparency to make them 96x96. Like this:

1yPUiee.png

Files here: ZIP. Your Shiva LP was fantastic by the way, Crooked Bee. I used it when I got stuck on a couple parts.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Looking through the avatars for the original Shiva, I figured it might be a good idea to include the flipped portraits that exist in-game.

ZuUBhXS.png
YXUARsB.png
xpr2HbB.png
yXKRjJh.png
IASYUiR.png
Vh8Sjpx.png

2OL0u5x.png
jjTee6Z.png
BVpLcYC.png
OqqfZN1.png
dCc1w4Q.png
KKRBist.png

Files here: ZIP. This is of course in addition to the others posted above.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
desu desu motherfucker
3nJaD5l.png

n5quQBg.png

Qmm4Sj4.png

bvsViIm.png

edit:
more desu can you handle it
IhR39kn.png

XpiVBgH.png

DZjZxDG.png

1FEHX29.png

O459xKz.png

bSPWYgh.png

dBmjEvM.png

mUZUpBV.png

90yF8Rp.png

Vf56Cu5.png

o2fJedH.png

xdeYecW.png

nuA2meP.png

Last edited:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
the transparency in the bravely default avatars show as black in "staff online now" and some other places. weird!

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
You better deliver Menckenstein. You don't just drop the power 'k and not deliver.
I could livestream my utter failure at using GIMP right now if you need a good long laugh that ends with urine in your undies.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
I can try my hand at getting a better version of those dinosaur avatars, just tell me where you got them originally.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom