Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Fallout: New Vegas Vault Boy

52kPPip.png
nDrc0VZ.png
lXbFMEL.png
qcW3WrD.png
PKLGAVY.png
3GHUPFK.png
HJhsTWp.png
iVVoXpC.png
C2cUp5a.png
FyDfLXc.png
ptob9rS.png
rg98zAZ.png
j3dPpWp.png
bPHLHOh.png
1KwtItQ.png
Y6vPdEb.png
RnGXy29.png
zpZ50bp.png
zjQ5yVf.png
ZHsrqwl.png
A3fG5cw.png
rBBXlu2.png
bA9iAgY.png
NYDZKZd.png
5RPAph8.png
4UxcJCA.png
H7QAmkt.png
u8aqruL.png
XEEHNNE.png
HnZxsDR.png
0CjDDJp.png
8ELdISB.png
tBWmT4f.png
ZDrTfr0.png
KIGLgD6.png
NxCIMMv.png
Wp9adCL.png
Tx0D48m.png
TFYJYF2.png
2n2spBq.png
9sYjjsn.png
H8vUcOQ.png
kPxkRIG.png
H4Uy8qA.png
kDoEd5G.png
3KVkCBP.png
6kDfzgn.png
al6wSxy.png
9q03Krf.png
ri8AUDA.png
zmzRLQD.png
JdvkNOi.png
FEK56Aj.png
35V8T0g.png
Y6lPYxz.png
Uhrdebl.png
nhWFIoM.png
yqBBHZR.png
mTSaaRZ.png
ToMHZbO.png
HhOq1kS.png
4qSYv9Q.png
8pUPNkf.png
buHmZNW.png
8Kq3PGG.png
kZ2zI3T.png
Jv6Bolf.png
zJ0jVrG.png
ETfoDyq.png
Ur4aZUG.png
nVHM7MW.png
D9MZFF9.png
qz3nNgN.png
fvezcNg.png
n3gNhfD.png
mhs5Iq3.png

ZIP

Grimlorn

Arcane
I don't know if this would fit, but could I get this avatar? If it needs to be resized let me know.
1z222hs.jpg

Grimlorn

Arcane
What do you have to do to get a custom avatar around here? Do you have to be a patron? Do you have to send dick pics to Jaesun? I must know.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Crooked Bee Divinity: Original Sin portraits, extracted from the game using Norbyte's tools and IrfanView's nifty new image splitting functionality.

http://www.filedropper.com/dosportraits

They are 64x64-sized. Personally, I would enlarge them to 96x96 (don't like those tiny images with transparency that Satan in the Suburbs seems to favor), but I'll leave that to your discretion.

Crooked Bee So, after the release of the DLC, I figured I'd return to DOS's asset files and see what new portraits were added. Turns out there are a lot.

The filenames have all changed so delete all the previous ones. As before, they're 64x64 so you'll have to scale them up.

Also, I've attached an updated version of one of the PoE portraits that I just uploaded, so throw that one in the PoE directory.

Here's the file: http://www.filedropper.com/divinityoriginalsinportraits

And sorry Jaesun, I didn't spot any snakes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom