Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Having an avatar disappear from the list of available avatars the moment an user selects it, could be a fun social experiment though.

dumdum

Arcane
I cropped some avatars from the trading cards for If My Heart Had Wings.

szC5K4N.png
Dmo0gBP.png
ZKw88lC.png
sUeL1ET.png
DaD6pc9.png
QQvHntg.png
vThMypG.png
Z6wNisp.png

link
Crooked Bee

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
DarkUnderlord, where did the Divine Divinity avatars go? I remember ripping all the portraits from the game back in... 2009 or so I guess? Then plenty of people used them, like Unkillable Cat. Yet, the Codex 2.0 seems to be missing them.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I think Avatars should be locked in. If your avatar is the same as sea's you have to change it.
Scratch that, no doubles, first come first serve. Lately this forum looks like an Age of Descent Decadence retirement home. Fuck.

TL;DR
I don't read names just look at pretty pictures and shit is getting confusing.

Last edited:

Fairfax

Arcane
Transparent backgrounds didn't work in the thumbnails, here's what they look like:
kreia2t6bea.png
atton1mhzbc.png
atton2dxlyj.png
kreia18zlj9.png
go-too2zdr.png
t3-m4xalsv.png
mandaloreapa14.png

(the yellow outline is from the original art)

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
:salute:
My bad, I am used to saving everything into JPEG. You're right, they should be transparent. I'll build them again, keep the png version and make them transparent.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I've added the Hoboken avatars but they are kinda blurry due to being jpegs. So if you can re-do them in png, CryptRat, that'd be nice.

KotOR II avatars:

Could you upload these as a single archive, please? It's too much effort having to download them one by one.

How about some Undertale avatars?

As long as someone crops and uploads them, sure.

lightbane

Arcane
Banana Smuggler
You called? Ah, well, even though I wouldn't mind being responsible for bringing more weaboo stuff into the Codex doing the Undertale's avatars, first I need to have access to the game's sprites, followed by an appropiate image editor that allowed me to edit these images to fit within the specified image size without messing the XenForo's background, but I don't remember how I can do all of that.

Besides, I thought the Codex was supposed to first do a review at some point. Where is it? :rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom