Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/01/collectors-edition-update-6.html

Collector's Edition Update 6

The first wave of Siege of Dragonspear Collector’s Editions have reached the hands of fans and from the sounds of it, people couldn’t be happier with what they’re getting. Beamdog’s Twitter, Facebook, forum, and email accounts have all been flooded by delighted mentions of fans getting their Collector’s Editions. We'd love to keep hearing about what people think about the Collector's Edition, so if one shows up on your doorstep, please let us know!

Pallets of Collector’s Editions are still on the way to Canada and Europe for distribution. We’re awaiting details on customs and arrival dates, and will continue to make announcements as we get more information.

Want a closer look at what’s inside that beautiful box? Check out Big Box PC Game Collector’s unboxing video!

Again, if you have any questions about your order, please contact our support team at support@beamdog.com.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
That's a shame. It's quite fun, try it if you liked IE combat at all. Insane with no HP/exp boost was almost as good as SCS imo.

pippin

I've said this a number of times before, but WotC doesn't like DND products that aren't current edition.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Meanwhile, their previous releases still have serious bugs that originals did not have. I like how 1-2 years seems to be a perfectly accepted minimum time to do anything at that company.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Btw I just revisited the official IWD EE forums, since I had to drop my playthrough some time ago due to a serious bug in the Seer dialogue.

052198dd23.jpg

:lol:

The last patch was almost two years ago.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Heh, I finished IWDEE once right after it released before any of patches came and I didn't run into any bugs that I noticed. I guess you were unlucky.

Metal Hurlant

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Just because you didn't notice any game breaking bugs doesn't mean bugs are not there. Players like myself who have played the original IE games many times will notice bugs and things not working as intended compared to the originals when playing the EE versions.

Admittedly, I've only played BG1EE (and SoD) and that was enough to put me off buying the rest of the EE games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom