Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ban banning

A horse of course

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The admins don't ban people anymore. They find a way to cloak the bannu in some kind of humor to distract people when for all intents and purposes, punishments like watchwitz or prospernauting and so forth are essentially bans. Notice how quickly this place became a Nazi hellhole when the srs bsns / female admins came into power. There used to be a time when you didn't have to watch what you say, those days are over. Nowadays it really doesn't take much to get you on the bad side of the admins. Disagreeing with them about something is enough. RPGWatch/SomethingAwful clone basically. God help our dear Codex from this tyranny.
You spelt the last word wrong. You added an extra y unnecessary in after the t.

A horse of course

Andhaira had plenty of second chances. Doxx'ing one of the most respected (and feared) members of RPGCodex was the last straw.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

KamelĂĄsĂĄ!
Patron
You spelt the last word wrong. You added an extra y unnecessary in after the t.

DU, have a heart. Come on man. Andhaira considers the Codex his home. And we all really like him. Please just let him off the hook just this once?

He's been let off the hook 3-4 times already. At this point it would be kinder to take him out back and put a bullet in the back of his head.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Every anime dating simulator lets play.

Entirely on-topic to the Codex Playground, and you can wipe out 99% of them by ignoring LundB and RK47
Hatoful isn't anime, it used pics of real birds in the version I owned. Also that was only one unfinished LP, not several like RK and certain other individuals have done. I'm not even one of the top 4 offenders for this sort of thing.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Each time I hear about people getting banned here, my brain can't process it, considering all the shit that I see daily that wouldn't fly anywhere else. (and it's a good thing it flies so well, here, please don't ban me)

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Each time I hear about people getting banned here, my brain can't process it, considering all the shit that I see daily that wouldn't fly anywhere else. (and it's a good thing it flies so well, here, please don't ban me)

You don't get banned for saying hurtful things (disagreeing with the zeitgeist), but you still get booted for flooding, mass PMing, being a (unfunny) plant, and such. If you want to get technical, according to the rules you have to be a "miserable shitcock" (NOT a shitlord, that is in fact encouraged).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom