Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban Jim Profit.

Site Feedback

Novice
:M

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected

Also this is the PM he sent me this morning:

Jim Profit said:
They may have discredited it by deleting it, but that doesn't mean they can protect you from reading it. :smug:

Hollow_Ichigo_by_Scary_Dave.1.jpg

And by for, I mean, against you...

I've learned that the rate of cerebral palsy is about 2.45 out of 1000 births. That means the likelyhood of your brother getting cerebral palsy was about 0.24500000000000002%. Such an insignificant amount that it wouldn't be irrational to believe God just hates faggots and wants to make you suffer a little for your insolence and debauchery!!!

I don't know if your brother was born this way, I hope so. As that only increases the chances of "learned helplessness" and will make it even more difficult for him to be at all self-sufficient.

As far as I can tell, your brother isn't mentally a vegetable. He just has a non-functioning body. Essentially making him a mind trapped in a hallow shell. While it's not the worse fate that could befall your reched family, I'm certainly glad all the same, as there is no known cure, and no way to really treat it. Your brother's going to forever feel like a burden to your family and any nurse stuck whiping his ass. And you're going to forever feel guilty knowing a part of you just wishes he'd die so you don't have to be responsible, feel the judgement you put on yourself, or watch him suffer anymore. (Despite how he can't tell you if he's suffering. Only that you can immagine what it must feel like to be unable to move or do much of anything without third party support...)

I remember you saying you wanted abortion to be legal for just such an occassion. Even though doctors really aren't fortune tellers, and the means they use to test these things out are sketchy at best. So it's always a dice roll when you popout a kid. But that's precisely the reason I don't want abortion to be legal... EVER... It's not to safe the healthy white babies whom everybody wants to hug and snuggle, it's not even for the fat, ugly, nigger babies just because they have a right to life. It's not even just to whipe my smug grin in the face of femenists and liberals who have earned it after years of putting me through hell.

It's simply so people like you, and even people not like you. Have to live with greif, regret, and depression... An emotional orgy of pity, dread, and whimpers, wondering how this sortof thing could happen to you?

ichigo_hollow_by_aes_kawa.jpg

I hope his pain drives you both mad. Not the pain of his condition, the pain of never knowing what a touch feels like or a good jog... But the pain of not knowing whats going on in the other person's head. What does your brother think of you? Does he feel ashamed and self-loathing because he's gotta' rely on you to carry his carcase around like a sack of bricks? What would he think if he knew you were some two-bit whore who tucked his dick behind closed doors and danced in a mirror like Buffalo Bill?

I want that anger, that hate, and that unknowing to fester up inside you Scotty... Then, and only then, will you know the POWER of the darkside!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to bed. Roll around knowing I have fully functional limbs, and no siblings who's opinions I have to worry about. No worries, no problems. God spares the un-faggoted!!!

I'm going to have plenty of sweet dreams about every moment in time you've ever cried or fealt hurt. Your first breakup, your first ass whooping, all the things that lead up to you becoming to immasculated and pathetic you thought mutilating your penis and making it look like a vagina was going to solve your problems!

If I have my way scotty, you will never be able to solve your problems. But don't take it personally, I wish that on everybody.

You're just an easy target what with being a fag, having a disabled brother, and all this other bullshit. Maybe this is why you should keep your personal life off of the fucking internet you dilweed! You never know who's watching... And whether you want to admit it or not, nobody gives a fuck how badly I treat you. Because at the end of the day you're still just some weird ass faggot who has a retarded ass brother who's idea of saying I love you is drooling out the sound "HUUURFFFF!!!"

Akzeptieren Sie den Fürsten der Finsternis, wie dein Retter.
Lassen Sie die Reinheit des Bösen, Sie zu führen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UydlyhUTeY0

Jason

chasing a bee

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to bed. Roll around knowing I have fully functional limbs, and no siblings who's opinions I have to worry about. No worries, no problems. God spares the un-faggoted!!!
l_cc74499d6653435d8491855c5af2d0a7.jpg

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
ScottishMartialArts said:

Jim Profit said:
They may have discredited it by deleting it, but that doesn't mean they can protect you from reading it. :smug:

Hollow_Ichigo_by_Scary_Dave.1.jpg

And by for, I mean, against you...

I've learned that the rate of cerebral palsy is about 2.45 out of 1000 births. That means the likelyhood of your brother getting cerebral palsy was about 0.24500000000000002%. Such an insignificant amount that it wouldn't be irrational to believe God just hates faggots and wants to make you suffer a little for your insolence and debauchery!!!

I don't know if your brother was born this way, I hope so. As that only increases the chances of "learned helplessness" and will make it even more difficult for him to be at all self-sufficient.

As far as I can tell, your brother isn't mentally a vegetable. He just has a non-functioning body. Essentially making him a mind trapped in a hallow shell. While it's not the worse fate that could befall your reched family, I'm certainly glad all the same, as there is no known cure, and no way to really treat it. Your brother's going to forever feel like a burden to your family and any nurse stuck whiping his ass. And you're going to forever feel guilty knowing a part of you just wishes he'd die so you don't have to be responsible, feel the judgement you put on yourself, or watch him suffer anymore. (Despite how he can't tell you if he's suffering. Only that you can immagine what it must feel like to be unable to move or do much of anything without third party support...)

I remember you saying you wanted abortion to be legal for just such an occassion. Even though doctors really aren't fortune tellers, and the means they use to test these things out are sketchy at best. So it's always a dice roll when you popout a kid. But that's precisely the reason I don't want abortion to be legal... EVER... It's not to safe the healthy white babies whom everybody wants to hug and snuggle, it's not even for the fat, ugly, nigger babies just because they have a right to life. It's not even just to whipe my smug grin in the face of femenists and liberals who have earned it after years of putting me through hell.

It's simply so people like you, and even people not like you. Have to live with greif, regret, and depression... An emotional orgy of pity, dread, and whimpers, wondering how this sortof thing could happen to you?

ichigo_hollow_by_aes_kawa.jpg

I hope his pain drives you both mad. Not the pain of his condition, the pain of never knowing what a touch feels like or a good jog... But the pain of not knowing whats going on in the other person's head. What does your brother think of you? Does he feel ashamed and self-loathing because he's gotta' rely on you to carry his carcase around like a sack of bricks? What would he think if he knew you were some two-bit whore who tucked his dick behind closed doors and danced in a mirror like Buffalo Bill?

I want that anger, that hate, and that unknowing to fester up inside you Scotty... Then, and only then, will you know the POWER of the darkside!!!

I'm going to have plenty of sweet dreams about every moment in time you've ever cried or fealt hurt. Your first breakup, your first ass whooping, all the things that lead up to you becoming to immasculated and pathetic you thought mutilating your penis and making it look like a vagina was going to solve your problems!

If I have my way scotty, you will never be able to solve your problems. But don't take it personally, I wish that on everybody.

You're just an easy target what with being a fag, having a disabled brother, and all this other bullshit. Maybe this is why you should keep your personal life off of the fucking internet you dilweed! You never know who's watching... And whether you want to admit it or not, nobody gives a fuck how badly I treat you. Because at the end of the day you're still just some weird ass faggot who has a retarded ass brother who's idea of saying I love you is drooling out the sound "HUUURFFFF!!!"

Akzeptieren Sie den Fürsten der Finsternis, wie dein Retter.
Lassen Sie die Reinheit des Bösen, Sie zu führen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UydlyhUTeY0

Stupid fucking cunt. Hope he get's some degenerative disease, the dumb fuck.

Come on DU, there's a fucking limit to being a fucking cunt, at least delete his cherished 'Worst troll evah' and custom avatar! The dipshit will go apopleptic.

Commie, do you have ADHD or something? Is it anything about "end every post ITT with a :M " you don't understand? Once or twice I can get, but this is something like the fifth time.

You can edit them in retroactively though.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
herostratus said:
Commie, do you have ADHD or something? Is it anything about "end every post ITT with a :M " you don't understand? Once or twice I can get, but this is something like the fifth time.

You can edit them in retroactively though.

What are you talking about? That was the first time with my posts here like that!

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
ScottishMartialArts said:
Ah, AND he's a stalker. This guy is truly the weirdest of the weird.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom