Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban (or RPGWatch) Humanity has Risen

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Brevik is currently working on the Marvel Heroes MMO which they're now billing as a spiritual successor to Diablo 2. The controversy ended up working in his favor since I'd never even heard of it before it hit the news.

And, channeling his inner Nostradamus, Brevik masterfully pre-planned all that, to lift himself out of obscurity.

He would have done things differently regardless of what kind of game Bethesda made. He'd say the same thing about Fallout 2 and Van Buren.

Yes, that's why you omitted that specific sentence from the quote. Because it doesn't matter. :yeah:

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
While you're at it, please ban (or at least send to heavy watchwitz) running cocks. He's a shitposter of no value whatsoever.

EG

Nullified
While you're at it, please ban (or at least send to heavy watchwitz) running cocks. He's a shitposter of no value whatsoever.

Everyone that replies to him provides us with entertainment.

Phelot

Arcane
Some of you guys are huge babies, it really is unbelievable. You should see some of the reports you guys make on each other. I can practically hear the whimpering through them.

EG

Nullified
Some of you guys are huge babies, it really is unbelievable. You should see some of the reports you guys make on each other. I can practically hear the whimpering through them.

I wish to hear the fall of their futile tears.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Does any well known poster have an active alt besides maybe Wyrmlord? Who gets reported the most? What are the limits to your powers Lord Phelot?

Phelot

Arcane
Does any well known poster have an active alt besides maybe Wyrmlord? Who gets reported the most? What are the limits to your powers Lord Phelot?

Not too many alts out there.

People who you'd expect to get reported, get reported the most. Problem is that they're getting reported for things we all do from time to time.

My powers are limitless.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Has anyone reported me yet? :(

I first thought you were some alt of prosper and THINK I have even used the report function back then. But to be fair, in my first registred weeks here, someone called me Prosper as well.

634798639221257881.jpg

EG

Nullified
There's a little Propser in all of us.

It's that part we hate the most.

Political Affiliation: Liberally Conservative
NSFW Posts Count: None
Hostile Followers: None (?)

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Repressed Homosexual
Ban him and include a poll. The Western Civilization Defense Squad must be weakened at all costs.

I will have no Fallout 3 lover in MY Western Civilization Defense Squad.
He should go and get one of his own.
OPEN THE GATES TO...

WATCHWITZ!

There is a difference between being a Fallout 3 lover, and thinking that the game had some creative situations and OK exploration.

One of the best times I ever had is completing the original Fallout over a week-end playing all day. I never thought that the 3D sequels got anywhere close to it.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Honestly, I enjoyed Fallout 3 for 15 hours or so. It's more than most games offer. As I posted at the time:

Torrented, played it for a while. Probably got my money's worth, I played for about 10+ hours and actually mostly enjoyed it for that time. Then the novelty wore off, I tried to work out what was good about it or what I actually liked about it in the first place, and I went full steam ahead to the endgame to see what happened before it got too much and I uninstalled. I made it, barely. It wasn't worth it.

Kept my money, funnily enough.

In retrospect, it hasn't held up that well. I'm a Morrowind obsessive, though; any stupid quest mod that comes for MW will have my grubby Bumfaceprints all over it. If there's something to explore and find, I'll explore and find the shit out of it. FO3 still just ended up being a dumb themepark. In the end, MW did the dumb themepark better and more expansively for me. I care more about what I think of games than what other think I think about games, so I don't really care beyond that. I'm easily pleased when it comes to hiking simulators, and FO3 simply failed to deliver beyond a point; until that point, it could have been great. In the end, I don't blame anyone - especially those with less free time - for enjoying it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom