Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Ban request.

dannyfx1

Cipher
I request admin staff to ban this account located at this server www.rpgcodex.net, or any at any other associated storage unit, that serves a purpose of storing users content and to delete completely all stored posts, pictures, materials and references associated with this account, if any, under International civil rights law and European Union Privacy Act about personally identifiable information and further according to actual release of the law. I hereby forbid further promotion of any content associated with this account and created using this account, be it for commercial and or personal use. I revoke my permission to use and store any personally identifiable information, under the law. Any material posted on this account is a work of pure fiction, that serves only and exclusively for entertainment purpose. Any resemblance with real events, be it past, present and or future and any resemblance to any actual persons, living, or deceased, is purely coincidental and without basis in the real world.

Thank you very much!

at www.rpgcodex.net
on 30/12/2013
signed dannyfx1.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hmm, he also REDACTED his two most recent posts from before he asked to be banned. Prosperization detected?

Repressed Homosexual
I think he is trolling about these data removal policies.

Isn't this stuff EU only, and the site actually owned by Talutain and governed by US law?

If this is the case, there is nothing whatsoever preventing private corporations from keeping information about you. There is little to nothing in the way of laws protecting you from other private entities. It was news that some US companies have been found to sell rape list victims and lists of HIV positive people among others. Companies like Equifax have been found using the most devious ways to complete their credit files. And of course you have moguls like Facebook and Google.

Cassidy

Arcane
At this point, other than an incredibly bloody revolution and war, there is only one way to stop the ever growing destruction of freedom and privacy through modern technologies under the grip of crooked governments and morally dubious corporations:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Strangely, the Codex is the only site I know of where users demand to self immolate.

Usually we don't ban by request.

Now if you'd like to go out spamming...

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
At this point, other than an incredibly bloody revolution and war, there is only one way to stop the ever growing destruction of freedom and privacy through modern technologies under the grip of crooked governments and morally dubious corporations:

Prepare to be enriched by closest place with access to T-55s and AK-47s (Nicaragua and Cuba). :incline:

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
USVy944.png

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I request admin staff to ban this account located at this server www.rpgcodex.net, or any at any other associated storage unit, that serves a purpose of storing users content and to delete completely all stored posts, pictures, materials and references associated with this account, if any, under International civil rights law and European Union Privacy Act about personally identifiable information and further according to actual release of the law. I hereby forbid further promotion of any content associated with this account and created using this account, be it for commercial and or personal use. I revoke my permission to use and store any personally identifiable information, under the law. Any material posted on this account is a work of pure fiction, that serves only and exclusively for entertainment purpose. Any resemblance with real events, be it past, present and or future and any resemblance to any actual persons, living, or deceased, is purely coincidental and without basis in the real world.

Thank you very much!

at www.rpgcodex.net
on 30/12/2013
signed dannyfx1.
You can't request this under EU law if you will not provide your personal identifications with this request. Then this request must have few other requirenments as well. In addition, you can't request global post deletion, because under principles of this site post are stored forever. See staff of this site proclamation, "and every retarded content is moved into separate subforum where your post would stay for eternity". The only exception are pictures of mutilated animals, and possibly some diseases, but I doubt you wanna go full retard.

Also you forgot one necessary component.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Eating the flesh, eating the flesh, eating the flesh.

at www.rpgcodex.net
on 31/12/2015
signed AW8.
:what:

<8oesaua80<ua rf7<tprhyj UAI/%&Y H/(Rrtgy6YOGFDw/%O&Agfetd/UYGFAD/&UATGE/&Q"O#POQI"JKÖLEJJHADIUYATED(&AOAs=ådI0AP89D)=sad/9Ad&78Aaa6αX4╩╩╙M(▐◄ΦM578X8+○4x5τÜ3M▐111kjH▼ΦÄ5ßg◄TDSAadaddddUIOHi"hiupsdghiusaydgasdg4568486767414yyYAYYSAHhajgWHJHWGj"G2wq2YHIUEPHYAWIUPADYWADPAIJO8DSYPHADS8UYAP2W
:what:

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
Djam Karet. The force-line field spewed out from a parallax center crosswhen, a field that had pulsed thrugh time and space and the minds of men for twice ten thousand years. Then cut out suddenly, inexplicably, and dannyfx1 clapped his hands to his head, his mind twisting like rope within his skull. His eyes glazed, then cleared, and he breathed from deep in his chest. Then he signaled his army to turn back. Crispy the Virgin thanked DU and the living memory of the Saint Proverbius.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom