Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Ban request.

I sense he's being pursued by Big Brother about something. I don't think he's joking.

His computer is so unstable that I doubt any government agency can get it running long enough to gleam anything off of it.

A user named cat

This guy's only significance was his dog avatar, now he's just another dumbfuck without a dumbfuck tag.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/general-blogdex-thread.82758/

I could swear this morning it was at 151 pages, then went to 149 and now to 150 pages, and yet I don't see posts that have been put in retardo land. What gives?

in case anyone actually cares, it's because dannyfx is deleting his replies. he's deleting stuff like

"I'm stuffed with local cuisine, which involves lots of melted cheese and salty grilled bacon and fresh cucumber salad with 4 slices of dark rye bread. I have drank about 2 liters of beer to splash down my dinner. As a dessert fresh strawberries. Yum. Oh and its rainy with grey wet sky like the pic shows. Also I'm watching food vids on Youtube. Soon I'm going to curl in my big comfy bed and drift to sleep, while listening to tender rainstorm outside."

and

"A slow rainy day it is..."

the guy clearly snapped or someone else took over his account or wtf is going on i don't know, but that's why the thread has shrunk.

revoke danny's editing and deleting permissions
undelete all of his posts
don't ban him

Shannow

Waster of Time
Strangely, the Codex is the only site I know of where users demand to self immolate.

Usually we don't ban by request.

Now if you'd like to go out spamming...
May just be my librul, communist, hippy nature, but I think you should delete his account, his posts and any alt he may have. Then send some Lithuanian Hitmen to cut off his fingers, thus preventing the need for such requests in the future.
No wait, my librul, communist, hippy nature demands you do not use any of his data and do not make it available to third parties, otherwise ignoring this cunt. My kodex formed misanthropic, faschist nature demands you delete his account, his posts and any alt he may have. Then send some Lithuanian Hitmen to cut off his fingers, thus preventing the need for such requests in the future. My bad.

Servo

Arcane
Isn't it obvious? He wants to delete his account because he's obsessed with the number 9.

dannyfx1

Cipher
I react to request of Ventilator of Doom. I clearly stated I desire to leave and I want this account closed and banned. Please close my account Ventilator of Doom. Thank you!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom