Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban VotS, he takes it too far

Coyote

Arcane
You know, I never really believed that you're Konjad's alt. For one thing, you didn't start posting in the gift thread as soon as your pre-approval period was up, unlike a certain other new poster I could mention. For another, Konjad's not the only one who was banned recently.

Isn't that right, VioletShadow?

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You know, I never really believed that you're Konjad's alt. For one thing, you didn't start posting in the gift thread as soon as your pre-approval period was up, unlike a certain other new poster I could mention. For another, Konjad's not the only one who was banned recently.

Isn't that right, VioletShadow?

I'm really not anyone's Alt.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Is this like one of those logic puzzles? You're not anyone's alt, so it's a shared account then?

OK this is sorta cute, so much interest in me, but is getting a bit silly. If you look for patterns you'll find them everywhere. I'm the only one using this account and is the only one I have on the Codex.
But not the only one you had. I'm on to you.

Oh you! Really, only one past or present. :lol:

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
So what happened to Konjad? Did he make an alt or kill himself?

He ended up being a lesson to us all. Don't use Thai around DarkUnderlord. Ultima runic script is still acceptable.

Ultima_Druidic_Runes.png

Oh, and he was last seen on Sep 14th.

Is this like one of those logic puzzles? You're not anyone's alt, so it's a shared account then?

OK this is sorta cute, so much interest in me, but is getting a bit silly. If you look for patterns you'll find them everywhere. I'm the only one using this account and is the only one I have on the Codex.
But not the only one you had. I'm on to you.

Oh you! Really, only one past or present. :lol:

'Sup Drog
:troll:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I'm not sure "better" is the right word :p This thing's a little disturbing....

"My little reptile" sounds like something DraQ would enjoy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom