Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Banned

TomellProvendash

Educated
It seems I have been banned for spamming. Yet I did no such thing... is there any way the ban can be revoked? Is it permanent?

If I broke any forum rules please let me know and I will do my best to follow them. Usually forums issue warnings before doing stuff like this. I was in the middle of a few very interesting threads.

So that is it, I get banned without justification or warning and then I don't even get a reply about clarification or a possible ammend?

I have no idea how my posts can be considered spam, specially the ones discussing rpg and adventure games. I also don't understand what was the purpose of deleting all my posts.

I have to say this is the stiffest forum moderation I have ever encountered. And curiously, a lot goes unattended(many of the threads I posted in were spammed with image macros by other posters). If this ban wasn't an accident, I see no point in struggling. I wish one would at at least explain it though.

I was advised this was more fun than the watch and other rpg forums, guess that must have been in another time. Have fun with your homogenous forum of acid atheists and liberals.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Hey Bryce or Schattenjager or whoever you are, check the aventure form, there's a interview about Azrael's Tear there.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
It seems I have been banned

HEHEUHEHAHEAHUEH.jpg

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Dear TomellProvendash,

We would like to apologize for your inconvenience and feel compelled to notify you that proper measures are to be used for resolving the mistake of removing your posting privilege. In the meantime please send your further complaints at the proper forum designed for customer's complaints.

Your's sincerely,
RPGCodex

Gord

Arcane
BY the way, Konjad, tell us about that time you got banned.
How did it feel outside of cozy Codex, all alone in the cold and harsh wide world?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Banned Gord so he can discover what it's like outside of the cosy Codex, all alone in the cold and harsh wide world.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Not only that, but his posts deleted.

There's a zero bryce tolerance policy in effect apparently (like Andhaira)

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member

Nomask Alt

Arbiter
He was an above average poster. The OP, I mean. DarkUnderlord has become the cause of decline that he so fought against. Stared too long into the abyss or some shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom