Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Banned

Repressed Homosexual
Quetzacoatl's obsession with Fretrider is becoming unhealthy and disturbing at this point.
He's so fucking fascinating! Like a rabid mutated animal in the woods you find. His history as Bryce, the constant alts, the increasingly disturbing lack of a life he has, and his response to his criticism.

He said multiple times he wasn't Bryce or anyone related to that. How hard can it be to understand?

I really feel sorry for someone like you, who goes through emotional duress simply because of another poster on the Internet, who is not even attacking him.

Kukulkan

Learned
Quetzacoatl's obsession with Fretrider is becoming unhealthy and disturbing at this point.
He's so fucking fascinating! Like a rabid mutated animal in the woods you find. His history as Bryce, the constant alts, the increasingly disturbing lack of a life he has, and his response to his criticism.

He said multiple times he wasn't Bryce or anyone related to that. How hard can it be to understand?

I really feel sorry for someone like you, who goes through emotional duress simply because of another poster on the Internet, who is not even attacking him.
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/hey-schattenjäger.44690/
What emotional duress? Can you see through my monitor? Can you see my emotions?
In fact HHR! what is wrong with you? You make posts telling us about your shitty personal life that noone wants to hear about. You make numerous threads complaining about the gays. Doesn't this reek of kettles and pots?

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
he speaks spanish and portuguese, apparently
There's a million translators on the internet. What we need is a person actually from Uruguay to quiz him on shit you can't find easily on the internet.
I can confirm he probably has lived in Brazil
wait wait wait wait
why are you in a new alt

and what was your old one?

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Quetzalcoatl. Used to be a good poster. Now he's a shitposter and is obssessed with FretDerper.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Indirectly, as the main reason that this thread is always revived, is the never ending butthurt of librulz that are trolled by FartRider, and ask the admins to revoke some of his posting privileges.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that removing the ignore function from FartRider account, would create a massive butthurt from him, just like that time when he was trolled by the doppelgänger incident, but DarkUnderlord is annoyed by the constant nagging from Quetzalcoatl, Kukulkan and other whinny librulz, and thus their request is ignored.

Kukulkan

Learned
Quetzalcoatl. Used to be a good poster. Now he's a shitposter and is obssessed with FretDerper.
This obsession is only a deep hatred for this character. He's a composite of everything I hate in a person and I can't stop being butthurt. It's a horrible predicament and I wish it could end. Or perhaps this is all fake and plagiarism of Warden's obsession with David Gaider?
If you notice the original account lacked an L. I abandoned my original account after DU made me no longer able to see CRPG discussion and General Gaming. He reversed it but I didn't want to bother retrieving the sticky note with my user name and password.
Why are you talking to yourself, Kukulkan?
I'm establishing and evolving my Codex personality from god larper to alt master.

EG

Nullified
Embrace your inner FretRider, Kuk. Then destroy him.

Kukulkan

Learned
I want the obsession to grow into either of the two directions. The "vigilant" obsession where I create numerous alts and attack FretRider aggressively with them. Or the "Insane" obsession where I track him down and teach him the superiority of the Mexican fist.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
I want the obsession to grow into either of the two directions. The "vigilant" obsession where I create numerous alts and attack FretRider aggressively with them. Or the "Insane" obsession where I track him down and teach him the superiority of the Mexican fist.

Roguey could probably give you some tips.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
All due to my indomitable charisma, no doubt :smug:
Just noticed that the mysterious boobio BroFisted your post.

Looks like this girl really likes you. Wasn't she your one and only stalker at a point of time?

Like the only girl who sees poor misunderstood FretRider for what he really is. I like forward to learning more about this...boobio...

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity

Looks like this girl really likes you. Wasn't she your one and only stalker at a point of time?

Like the only girl who sees poor misunderstood FretRider for what he really is. I like forward to learning more about this...boobio...

It is true, it is quite strange that this one mysterious poster started stalking me out of nowhere. I even left a message at the profile page asking who is it.

Repressed Homosexual

It is true, it is quite strange that this one mysterious poster started stalking me out of nowhere. I even left a message at the profile page asking who is it.

Sometimes people become obsessed with true conservative individuals.

Like me, I have Redlands, for whom 95% of his posts are about me for a reason I still can't understand.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom