Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Battle Brothers Pre-Release Thread

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Managed to stay away from EA mostly. Excited for this one. RPGCodex GoTY 2017 for me unless Pierre Beague delivers a contender this year.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
So how is this? I have avoided the thread so far. Is it worth getting now? Or wait a few months for updates, patches, mods?

SmartCheetah

Arcane
So how is this? I have avoided the thread so far. Is it worth getting now? Or wait a few months for updates, patches, mods?

Totally worth it now. With mods and more updates it will be even more glorious. And there is a possbility that they will create some kind of expansions for this game, so I'm even more hyped.

Skittles

He ruins the fun.
Sounds great thanks. I'll get it for sure, but I may wait for more updates.
The game's been "done" for a few months. It's been getting weekly bugfixes and balance tweaks since then. In other words, it's actually releasing as a finished game rather than as a stealth beta like most games these days...

Wait, we're supposed to retreat during the first encounter with the Weasel?

What? Hell no. He flees from the opening vignette (if there's a way to stop him, I haven't managed it), but you're supposed to kill his two lackeys. If you choose to hunt him down, you should be able to wipe him and his band out no problem. Why and when do you think you're supposed to retreat?

Prime Junta

If you choose to hunt him down, you should be able to wipe him and his band out no problem.

TBF you may get mugged by the RNG, especially if it so happens you won't get your hands on decent armour in the starting village, and don't make up for it by hiring a whole mess of peasants...

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
Hello guys.
New to the thread and codex.
Any way to upload custom avatars to the profile?

Vagiel

Augur
Following this game since the beginning, I should have bought it earlier but today is the day I join your ranks brothers. Best of luck to the great developers!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

sebas

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I upgraded to the Supporter Pack. I love developers with a vision and the ability to execute it.

Villagkouras

Arcane
For some reason I haven't read a single thing about this, I only see its great hype in here.

I'll buy it since it exits EA today.

Please Codex, don't disappoint me.

Donkerman

Novice
Do we have to opt out of beta in order to download the release version?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom