Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Battle Brothers Pre-Release Thread

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
24pc77q.jpg

About time.

Kuattro

Augur
I upgraded to the Supporter Pack. I love developers with a vision and the ability to execute it.
Through steam? I didn't see an option for that - I wanted to do the same.

Apparently there's some problem with the DLCs (I haven't recieved the soundtrack yet :() but the option to upgrade to supporter edition should be back soon, according to the steam's forums moderator.

Andnjord

Arcane
Hello guys.
New to the thread and codex.
Any way to upload custom avatars to the profile?
Hi Sarissifoi, welcome here. I remember watching your videos a few months ago, they really helped me getting a grip of the tactics of this game.
To answer your question, no, you can't upload custom avatars.

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
Hello guys.
Hi Sarissifoi, welcome here. I remember watching your videos a few months ago, they really helped me getting a grip of the tactics of this game.

Thank you for you kind words good sir. I am glad that I helped somebody. I will share my assault on the Black Monolith here.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=ohy6lolYOes
Sad that I can not use my custom cat in the armor avatar. But hey, I get this old blind man instead which is cool.
Anyway I should register earlier here because I am under moderation now and it looks like I can not talk in real time.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Hello guys.

Thank you for you kind words good sir. I am glad that I helped somebody. I will share my assault on the Black Monolith here.
Sad that I can not use my custom cat in the armor avatar. But hey, I get this old blind man instead which is cool.
Anyway I should register earlier here because I am under moderation now and it looks like I can not talk in real time.
Actually, yesterday i watched your bleak beagle lp, got to part 6 and i really want to ask you - why you always carry that buckler with you?

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
Hello guys.

Actually, yesterday i watched your bleak beagle lp, got to part 6 and i really want to ask you - why you always carry that buckler with you?

Hm. Let me think.
Probably I have some brilliant idea like giving it to someone with quick hands and either 2 hander or 1 hand 2 grip user so he can push enemy back(its light so do not affect fatigue much) if he needed. I think I never utilized this option.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom