Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News BattleTech Kickstarter Update #33: Introducing the Main Characters, Beta in Q1 2017

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
You really are an imbecile to think complaining about agenda-driven forced diversity is the same as sjw whining. Cease posting.

Saduj

Arcane
You really are an imbecile to think complaining about agenda-driven forced diversity is the same as sjw whining. Cease posting.

Maybe you need someone to explain it to you because your reading comprehension reeks. I acknowledged the forced diversity and in fact criticized it myself. The other thing I criticized is whining about the lack of people of x color in games.

Admit it, all you saw was someone slightly varying from consensus and pretended to care like a good little cuck. You apparently don't even understand the comment that allegedly set you off.

Crescent Hawk

Cipher
The same way after reading brave new world, which is where we are heading fast. I always tried to keep an open mind and leftists ideals all my life, but in the last 10 years I realized these people are the true fascists.

Evil conforms to the face of its era. Its really enlightening to see the true enemy is your fucking ego forcing yourself on others.

I dont consider myself left or right anymore, I just want the West to survive this. But shit will burn before its over.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
I am starting to fear it, because playing it might be padora's box. They couldn't even get the fucking characters right and that's a fucking low bar. To paraphrase warhammer:
-"Who knows what evil lurks in the vacillation of a weak fool"?

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
No sarcasm here: I for one fully support (((Jordan Weisman))) and (((Mitch Gitelman))) putting their white genocide and race-mixing fantasies in their games. Make what you love, and let the market decide.

Yeah, black lives not only matter, they are the only thing that matters!

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I kind of wonder how triggered people around here would get if they ever got around to reading The Forever War.

There is nothing triggering about The Forever War, it is perfectly rational in its own setting.

Tracing back your mixed-race ancestry back to today's countries, not to mention wearing a fucking turban in thousand years in the future on the other hand...

Black

Arcane
In a thousand years either every guy will be wearing a turban or nobody will.
You can quote me on that.

34scell

Augur
It even obeys the hierarchy of cuckoldry: blacks cuck whites and whites cuck asians. Also Brazilian + Cuban = African. :lol:

Darkzone

Arcane
The same way after reading brave new world, which is where we are heading fast. I always tried to keep an open mind and leftists ideals all my life, but in the last 10 years I realized these people are the true fascists.
Evil conforms to the face of its era. Its really enlightening to see the true enemy is your fucking ego forcing yourself on others.
I dont consider myself left or right anymore, I just want the West to survive this. But shit will burn before its over.

There are retards spread all over the political spectrum, but their amount grows exponentially towards the opposites ends of the spectrum. Live and let live doesn't apply to nearly all ideologies and if only one party holds this motto, then this is nothing but just a nice phrase.
What will survive of the West? Depends on how you define the West.
Sciences grew through the West, because people had a curiosity about the "creation", then the "creation" turned out to be guided by simple but beutiful rules. This in term has pushed back the creator to even more narrowing gaps. Now the rules and thoughts given through an human ideal, that was supposed to be the creator incarneted, are falling and we descend into the degeneration of our western cultures, by decomposition of this once society building rules through post modernist thoughts. Ideals that were highlighted by the enlightment, which were previously there in the different european cultures are now excelerating this degeneration process. Personal freedom is on the verge of collapse and collectivism will take over no matter where the winds of change will take each nation, and wars will be the consequence, because we are all different and opposing ideologies are a threat to each other.
Will the white race survive?
Yes take a look at middle and south america. What about whites in africa? Every african state the has discarded the whites, descended in corrupiton and economic fall and since the chinese took over the africans wish back their former white masters.
Because the whites at least builded an infrastructure for the blacks, while the yellows only exploit them.
Try to preserve of the West what you hold dear, but think: Who defends everything defends nothing.

Nevertheless of this unimportant Rant:
I backed Battletech, because im interested in the game, and not the cultural marxistic agenda. And perhaps if i knew that they will go all in the "white genocide", i sill would have backed this game. And believe me if there is a flow of a current in one direction, then there will be an flow of current in the opposite direction and Lenz's law is always valid.

Crescent Hawk

Cipher
Defending Western values is hardly defending everything, I have made my choice, and it is what the those vile people call me " white supremacist" thanks Hitler. There will always be "white" people around no matter what. You can only push people back so far.
And by "West" I mean holding up to the values that made Western Europe and he US the most innovative peoples of the world. Rule of Law, Property rights, civilian militia, and above all secular humanism which has been thoroughly perverted.

Everything is in constant flux, and change will happen inevitably, I fear that the tide may change so much that blind violence takes over.

I am nevertheless optimistic, what we are seeing now is even people of different ethnic backgrounds recognizing the simple truth, that the elastic Western nations, were indeed the most tolerant when you compare to what could be.

370---base_image_4.1424267855.jpg

DeepOcean

Arcane
Battletech creators always were a bit leftie, on shadowrun sourcebooks at least this is clear but something happened to the left, I dunno, some kind of intelectual bankrupcy, they gone from trying to propose a diferent way of living (even if nowhere near realistic) and having somewhat decent points (even with completely wrong conclusions) but I had respect for them for at least trying but nowdays with identity politics, the left is grasping at all irrational straws it can leading to let's be frank, really, really boring and dangerous shit both on politics and entertainment. You gone from trying to "let's try to depict social conflict" that while biased was interesting to just make a politically correct list of meaningless SJW approved origins and call it a day, that shit is so pathetic to see.

On shadowrun, you have white humans vs the new guys, with as expected from lefties, the white humans being the bad guys but at least they tried something original, this shit? Why you being able to do world building and create original shit, you just stick to this bland as fuck SJW approved list or real human nationalities? Fuck, what having portuguese/egyptian ancenstry bring to a character on the fucking 31th century and on the other side of the galaxy? Dear God, this is just dumb dumb. They could have replaced the ancestry box with "CENSORED: Politically Correct Authority.", it is pure pedantism.

imweasel

These guys are so "progressive", I bet they work for (((HBS))).

You'd think that they would be thankful to live in the modern high-technological society that the evil "whities" built from the ground up. Guess not.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
At least their phantasies are pure... Shows how mutch their words and the words of cucks are really worth. Ain't worth a wooden nickel.

Darkzone

Arcane
These guys are so "progressive", I bet they work for (((HBS))).
Too coloured. They already have a token negro:

IMG_0983-1024x768.jpg
But at least they have thai massage on house. And look at the black guy, he is manking some gang hand signs, he might be out of slammer on a resocialization programm. But worrisome are only Muhammeds, because one day they may arrive with a dynamite rod up their ass and the last thing that you hear is an Aloha Ackbar.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
On a more seriuos note, this likely was my last KS. I have litteraly had enough...

:prosper:

Supporting a disgusting popamole game with shinny graphics made by a popamole studio with horrible track record. Gullible individuals deserve SJW fanaticism in their popamole games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom