Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview BattleTech Kickstarter Update #37: Fresh Screenshots

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The only SJWs I see here are the people butthurt for the supposed lack of white people in the game. Fighting for the just/balanced depiction of all races is what SJWs do, right?
Or is it that you want 90% all white pilots and a couple of darker skinned ones for the laughs? Then you fall into another retarded category.
A simple solution is to not care about the skin colour of the pilots of the mechs in a game but I guess that's too much... so lets rage! :argh:
No retard I am not like you dumb fucks, because I don't fight or fucking pretend to fight for a greater cause. I just want to pick a fucking white pilot from the fucking roster. In other words I am a customer and I am ordering a fucking meal in the restaurant. Not pushing retarded agenda like you dumb fucks.
First try to compose concrete sentences like the übermensch that you consider yourself to be and then try to use metaphors which are for more advanced usages of the written word. Also, restaurants have menus, if you don't like what they offer then go eat somewhere else. Or cook. Or starve.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
The only SJWs I see here are the people butthurt for the supposed lack of white people in the game. Fighting for the just/balanced depiction of all races is what SJWs do, right?
Or is it that you want 90% all white pilots and a couple of darker skinned ones for the laughs? Then you fall into another retarded category.
A simple solution is to not care about the skin colour of the pilots of the mechs in a game but I guess that's too much... so lets rage! :argh:

Oh gawd another "anti-x is just as bad as x" retard.

Where do they get you from, Millennial Mart?Special discounts for a 12 pack?
Trust me, I am very "anti-" a lot of stuff and I don't consider my self as bad as the things I oppose.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Politics aside, it's impressive how HBS's artists put inXile's to shame, even with their heavy use of college interns. :)
Maybe they played computer games?
Alright, I read the backgrounds of the chars. (*yawn*) Before I comment, could you guys point me to the info on genocide you're referring to?

What genocide? I want a different color pilot (insert anything car, bed, wall paint) that's fucking it.

No retard I am not like you dumb fucks, because I don't fight or fucking pretend to fight for a greater cause. I just want to pick a fucking white pilot from the fucking roster. In other words I am a customer and I am ordering a fucking meal in the restaurant. Not pushing retarded agenda like you dumb fucks.
First try to compose concrete sentences like the übermensch that you consider yourself to be and then try to use metaphors which are for more advanced usages of the written word. Also, restaurants have menus, if you don't like what they offer then go eat somewhere else. Or cook. Or starve.

Talking about grammar is the lowest form of conversation, have one with your retarded friends. Now Developer IS like A restaurant IT SERVES it's clients, by MAKING food for them. As I said before, if they want to upset a major part of their clients its fine with me, but I won't pay for it.

Now I know that it's hard for you to grasp that restaurants that don't serve the taste of THEIR customers go bankrupt. Customer is always right and that shit. But you retarded cucks can go on your little pathetic crusade to prove that custmer's desires are not important as long as they're cucked.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
I'm pretty sure the majority of their customers do not give the slightest fuck about the genealogical tree of the pilots in the game unlike you and some other edgelords.
Also when you write somewhere, grammar is kind of a necessity, especially if you want to be taken relatively seriously.
Btw I'm not living in the US so "cuck" and "cucking" are words of no meaning to me. I'm not some college boy from a fraternity or some hippie of some sort. You can use normal words to express yourself.
Oh and I'm in no "crusade" to do anything, I'm just amused by how butthurt you people get from such stuff

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
I'm pretty sure the majority of their customers do not give the slightest fuck about the genealogical tree of the pilots in the game unlike you and some other edgelords.
Also when you write somewhere, grammar is kind of a necessity, especially if you want to be taken relatively seriously.
Btw I'm not living in the US so "cuck" and "cucking" are words of no meaning for me. I'm not some college boy from a fraternity or some hippie of some sort. You can use normal words to express yourself.
Oh and I'm in no "crusade" to do anything, I'm just amused by how butthurt you people get from such stuff
You are that intellectually or even worse. Of course word cuck means nothing to you, because you live a cuck life. And Yes most people will give a slightest fuck, but they will keep their mouths shut because of attacks from degenerates like you/infi ect. Just ask Hillary how does it end when you ingnore wishes of the people. That's why you have Trump at the helm. What can change a nature of retard?

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Oh gawd another "anti-x is just as bad as x" retard.

Where do they get you from, Millennial Mart?Special discounts for a 12 pack?

But in this case they are as bad. SJWs don't complain about PS:T because it conveys an explicitly misogynistic political statement. They complain about because it visually displays lots of hot babes. They don't want hot babes on the menu.

It reminds me of a guy I knew in the 2000s who wanted to start a campaign against Rockstar for not giving him a white protagonist in GTA: San Andreas. This is the path towards retardation.

When characters in BattleTech start talking about how glorious their racially mixed universe is and battle against evil racially pure villains, then we'll talk (they won't because the villains are mixed too)

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
If this turns out to be a solid tactical combat game and it gets reviewbombed by 'tards because "no token white guy" then I'm blaming you oldmanpaco
Your love for SJWism and libtards is showing again.

Now I see there was some shitstorm about the colors of the pilots' skin. [...] What's so important about the colors of character models?
Funny how "diversity" suddenly becomes unimportant to a libshit cuck when everyone has dark skin, dark hair and dark eyes and is obviously not white like in this game.
I just consulted the screenshots again. [...] I honestly don't see the pilots' skin color anywhere.

Here you go. White genocide and race-mixing fantasies HBS style.

What kind of lovecraftian horror is this? Are there no "white" people in the future?
Have all the caucasians been exterminated in the Inner Sphere?

Riel

Arcane
Those mech look gorgeous. PGI is a mediocre developer at best as is MWO but their mech modeling guy rocks!

imweasel

From the Infinitron of the future, the apologist SJW shill:

"There is nothing wrong with a completely LGBTQ cast in this game. That's progressive."

"There is nothing wrong with completely female cast in this game. That's progressive."

"Oh, that is so nice that the main cast of this game isn't white either. That's so progressive!"

As for the mixed racial backgrounds -- obviously you boobs haven't read enough good science fiction ... calm the fuck down
As a backer of this title, I'm a bit worried that I'm just seeing pretty pictures and fluff, and no meat and potatoes

i.Razor

Scholar
Patron
Ha ha. Just checked these pictures. Main cast my ass. Looks like SJW bullshit again.

Not a single dollar, Harebrained Schemes, not a single dollar.

Weasel
If they'd just gone with "in the grim darkness of the far future everyone is Tiger Woods" I bet it would have raised fewer hackles... but after a 'thousand years of race mixing' out in the galaxy for people to still be described as "Finnish-Fijian" or whatever just seems so forced :lol:. Think of all the different planets and societies their ancestors will have been part of by then.

Anyway, should generate a bit of drama come release time.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Yup, the inclusion of "race background" is completely out of place and it doesn't make any sense. We're talking about people that live in different planets for ages... What Finland and Hawaii and stuff? Completely pointless

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
So the 'genocide' talk was just nonsense? Can't say I'm surprised.

Anyway, Battletech takes place a few dozens generations from now, right? If humanity has been allowed to mix among the stars, I see only one possibility for there being a pure white human: if some time ago people decided they had had it with the white supremacists, packed them all in one colony ship, plotted the course for a remote section of the universe and set the drive to autodestruct on destination.

But I agree the modern-language labeling is weird and should better be avoided.

i.Razor

Scholar
Patron
So the 'genocide' talk was just nonsense? Can't say I'm surprised.

Anyway, Battletech takes place a few dozens generations from now, right? If humanity has been allowed to mix among the stars, I see only one possibility for there being a pure white human: if some time ago people decided they had had it with the white supremacists, packed them all in one colony ship, plotted the course for a remote section of the universe and set the drive to autodestruct on destination.

US_NASA_Astronauts.jpg

Cudgel

Learned
Patron

Its just a part of the battletech world, it would actually be kind of weird to leave it out. All the houses have interesting mixes, for many its part of the appeal.

FreeKaner

Prophet of the Dumpsterfire
Honestly Shadowrun games had serviceable but not great turn-based tactics combat. After playing Mordheim I have p. high standards for a combat so I will check this but I am not waiting with great anticipation.

If this turns out to be a solid tactical combat game and it gets reviewbombed by 'tards because "no token white guy" then I'm blaming you oldmanpaco

Now I see there was some shitstorm about the colors of the pilots' skin. [...] What's so important about the colors of character models?
Funny how "diversity" suddenly becomes unimportant to a libshit cuck when everyone has dark skin, dark hair and dark eyes and is obviously not white like in this game.
I just consulted the screenshots again. [...] I honestly don't see the pilots' skin color anywhere.

Why is the Portuguese/Egyptian person that dark?

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
Honestly Shadowrun games had serviceable but not great turn-based tactics combat. After playing Mordheim I have p. high standards for a combat so I will check this but I am not waiting with great anticipation.

Why is the Portuguese/Egyptian person that dark?
Probably spent too much time in his ancestors's beaches of Algarve or Sharm el-Sheikh

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

"There is nothing wrong with a completely LGBTQ cast in this game. That's progressive."

"There is nothing wrong with completely female cast in this game. That's progressive."

"Oh, that is so nice that the main cast of this game isn't white either. That's so progressive!"

There are settings where those kinds of casts can work without it being progressive.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
It reminds me of a guy I knew in the 2000s who wanted to start a campaign against Rockstar for not giving him a white protagonist in GTA: San Andreas. This is the path towards retardation.
"Path towards retardation" is what happened in this game.
I do not see that you objected to this.

imweasel

There are settings where those kinds of casts can work without it being progressive.
Of course, but that is not the point here. Battletech also isn't one of these settings.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
RETARDED SHILL said:
"Path towards retardation" is what happened in this game.
I do not see that you objected to this.
He's one of the guys who will hold their wifes hand, while she'll be fucked by a black dude. Have to excuse him, as he views the world differently.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom