Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News BattleTech Released

Lexx

Cipher
Played about 70 hours. Finished the campaign. It's a fun game. Still rough, but give it a few patches and the first bigger DLC... It can only get better from here on.

The campaigns story is.... well, it's there. Not much to think about. No choice&consequences outside of what mech to deploy.

Random is a bitch at times and sometimes there are harsh difficulty spikes that make you think this is some unfun piece of shit software.

About that muslim engineer, I'm no expert, but I thought tattoos aren't allowed in their religion? Then why is her arm full with em? Confuses me a lot.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
About that muslim engineer, I'm no expert, but I thought tattoos aren't allowed in their religion? Then why is her arm full with em? Confuses me a lot.
She better not be a cartoonist, otherwise she'll really be in deep trouble.

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
I am just going to throw this here and eat pop corn watching the haters hate.

Lol, an actual tranny, because th egame wasn't subtle enough! Amusingly enough, it seems she's associated with failure, seeing that all people surrounding her died over, over and over, but SJWs cannot think ahead.

Lexx

Cipher
Yeah, it's like... why the hell would you hire him/her after reading that bio?

- mentally unstable.
- everyone around him/her dies mysteriously.
- "waah waah, I'm not sure what to do"

No thanks, my company is too important for such a risk.

deepfire

Literate
To anyone who played Cyberstorm: Mission Force -- is it possible to have a compact summary of the differences?

Obviously Cyberstorm did not have a story, so we can skip the SJW BS.

This leaves the base/pilot/mech management and tactical combat differences.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom