Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Beamdog aren't working on a new Planescape game

Delterius

Arcane
A rejected pitch most likely.

But they'll never say: "We pitched a Planescape game to WotC, but they turned us down." I don't think anyone is as happy to flaunt their failures as Obsidian.
Where can I find the discussion what's wrong with wotc? To me it seems they are managing their ip as if it was something sacred not to be touched again.
Someone should make a White Wolf X WotC comparison.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Bioware too.
BBB also stands for better business bureau.
Bureau of federal investigations.
Investigative journalism.
Journalistic ethics.
Ethics. Are loot boxes gambling?
Gam[bl]ing.

It's all coming into focus.
GLENN-BECK-CHALKBOARD.jpg

Sizzle

Arcane
I wonder which studio is the most reviled in the Codex; Bethesda or Beamdog... must be a capital B issue

Oh, Bethesda, without a doubt. To truly hate something, you first had to have cared about it at some point.

Bethesda gave us Morrowind.

Beamdog gave us nothing except regurgitated "Enhanced" editions of much better games they somehow made worse with said "enhancements."

And Siege of Dragonspear. Less said about that huge piece of crap the better.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

Combatfans seem to have an overall positive impression of SoD (e.g. saying it makes PoE look like amateur hour). :M

ArchAngel

Arcane

Combatfans seem to have an overall positive impression of SoD (e.g. saying it makes PoE look like amateur hour). :M
On Insane difficulty (only one I tried it on) enemy spellcasters make any AI or challenge from PoE look like a joke.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom