Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions

ArchAngel

Arcane
Only reason to not play EE is if you are autistic and prefer the safe and known that all autists cling to.

Try making an argument for playing EE instead of spouting bullshit but I have a feeling that there is a reason why you do not.
Go through the topic, there were plenty of arguments but since people here are so emotional about their first experience with some game nobody cares about those.

Sykar

Arcane
Only reason to not play EE is if you are autistic and prefer the safe and known that all autists cling to.

Try making an argument for playing EE instead of spouting bullshit but I have a feeling that there is a reason why you do not.
Go through the topic, there were plenty of arguments but since people here are so emotional about their first experience with some game nobody cares about those.

Or it could be that the EE just does not offer enough in comparison to setup of BG1+BG2+Tutu installation. Just a thought though.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive

Actually this is my first playthrough and I've tried both, and while there are some convenience things added in EE, I for some unknown reason, prefer the original, even without mods.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Why come to boards to discuss a game you have no interest in buying? I'm just wondering what's with that? I really like that guy that exposed everyone by showing all those Codex members and moderators who had tons of hours on Fallout: 4. It was fucking glorious. I mean this fucking site. I see the same fucking people that say they'll never buy said game discussing the game like they've bought and paid for it. I mean, seriously, you can't make this shit up.

Coma White

Educated
Why come to boards to discuss a game you have no interest in buying? I'm just wondering what's with that? I really like that guy that exposed everyone by showing all those Codex members and moderators who had tons of hours on Fallout: 4. It was fucking glorious. I mean this fucking site. I see the same fucking people that say they'll never buy said game discussing the game like they've bought and paid for it. I mean, seriously, you can't make this shit up.

I can't see a trailer for a movie and say it looks shitty? I have to buy a ticket for the privilege?

Absolutely fucking retarded.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

I can't see a trailer for a movie and say it looks shitty? I have to buy a ticket for the privilege?

Absolutely fucking retarded.
Don't act like you didn't buy a ticket.

He talked a lot in Baldur's Gate 2, too. I figure it's his personality to want to hear himself talk.

I recently replayed SoA -- I can't remember a single instance in which he's so needlessly long-winded.

Notice I didn't directly quote you, but if you want to start with me, we can start. And this place has already been exposed. I just wish you group-thinking mongoloids would say how you really feel instead of playing pretend. Oh well, I don't live here. You've been here less than a month and already have more than 100 posts. Get a fucking life you slob.

Coma White

Educated

I'm not. I haven't bought BG: EE and I never will. But that's irrelevant; I notice that instead of defending your absolutely stupid-ass logic, you immediately focus on me. So I guess we take that as an admission your position is indefensible (hint: it is).

I just wish you group-thinking mongoloids would say how you really feel instead of playing pretend. Oh well, I don't live here. You've been here less than a month and already have more than 100 posts. Get a fucking life you slob.

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
adverb: ad hominem; adjective: ad hominem
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"

:butthurt:

Last edited:

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

I'm not. I haven't bought BG: EE and I never will. But that's irrelevant; I notice that instead of defending your absolutely stupid-ass logic, you immediately focus on me. So I guess we take that as an admission your position is indefensible (hint: it is).

I just wish you group-thinking mongoloids would say how you really feel instead of playing pretend. Oh well, I don't live here. You've been here less than a month and already have more than 100 posts. Get a fucking life you slob.

:butthurt:
Defend what? You pretty much proved my point "I see the same fucking people that say they'll never buy said game discussing the game like they've bought and paid for it." I was actually hinting that said people actually bought the game and are discussing it because they actually liked it. :lol:

Same shit as when this site talks about decline with Fallout: 4, but the same people that bought it on day one and have more than 500 hours logged into it.

So you've never bought BG: EE, but you've played, not once but twice, the expansion pack. Okay, I totally believe you.

:hahyou:

I'm done here, man. Everything else is icing on the cake. You got exposed hard here.

Coma White

Educated
Defend what? You pretty much proved my point "I see the same fucking people that say they'll never buy said game discussing the game like they've bought and paid for it."

The tacit implication being that people shouldn't discuss something if they haven't bought into it. Which is an absolutely dumbfuck infantile position to take.

So you've never bought BG: EE, but you've played, not once but twice, the expansion pack. Okay, I totally believe you.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you autistic? Shadows of Amn isn't an expansion.

I'm done here, man.

You certainly are. I'll be sure to remind you if you stick your dick in this thread again!

ArchAngel

Arcane

Just as many people would rather not financially reward Beamdog's efforts to utterly cuck Baldur's Gate.
That is just as subjective reason as others I mentioned and does not take down arguments about bgee being superior to tutu.

pippin

The internet killed all the joy in mankind. Today only schadenfreude makes us remember we still have any kind of feeling(s).

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
The internet killed all the joy in mankind. Today only schadenfreude makes us remember we still have any kind of feeling(s).
maybe.jpg

Urbanolo

Augur
Ok so I pirated this shit (meaning BG I EE) to check out the new DLC now that it was patched sufficiently, and what the fuck? I know the very questionable graphic changes can be turned off, which I did immediately, but who thought it was a good idea to change the travel on the world map from 1 mouse click to 2 clicks? I know it's stupid but this shit is seriously annoying and driving me crazy.

ArchAngel

Arcane
So what is your point exactly?
Do you even have one or you just post random bullshit like it seems you do?

Coma White

Educated
So you have none. Just as I said.

My point is that this:

That is just as subjective reason as others I mentioned and does not take down arguments about bgee being superior to tutu.

Along with basically everything else you've posted, is an asinine, misleading fallacy. Furthermore, as other posters have noted previously in this thread; this has been explained, pointed out, and belabored for you numerous times. And yet you continue to attempt (and fail) to pass off your cancerous autistic shit opinions as dyed-in-the-wool fact.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom