Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
You revealed your troll nature too fast, Apostle Hand, you should've given it at least a month, too bad you had to use a somewhat cool name to do it.

Dzupakazul

Arbiter
Faces of (...) Evil
qU3qvLg.png

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Ring of human influence plus some +smthing items (likely the cloak since horrible 3 AC).

Palomides

Augur
Thank you.

So what you are saying is that they will go beyond what others have already done...

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
I'm not quite known to their plans, but I'm sure it will be awesome.

Fantadomas

there is also eekeeper, why bother with console, it's too complicated.

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
To boost charisma i reccomend sword of roses, plate of balduran and helm of the noble.

This Luckman guy is maliciously and intentionaly givin me retarded marke stay awat Luckman!

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
5Jv11dN.png

With such statements, the dumbfuck tags are certainly earned.
If something is too complicated, my head begins to hurt.
Tags well-earned, then.
Ah,jealousy at its finest.
To be honest you're okay. Dunno why you got dumbfuck'd.
Honestly,i don't know why i got it. It was done sneakily and took me week to even see that i have the tag :). I don't mind,it is a prove that i managed to butthurt some mod,it is a show of my codexian accomplishment :lol:. Also dumbfuck is VIP club,even DU have it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom