Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Kind of funny how your dick sucking faggots bash a guys looks (who looks absolutely normal) just because you guys are angry about his opinion on a game.
:butthurt:
Perhaps you guys shouldn't have to read it the first place.
of course we should not have to. it's so stupid that it should not have been formulated or at least not put out there for the whole world to see to begin with.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
his opinion on a game

First of all, we're all sorry for offending your buttbuddy.

Secondly, there are educated opinions that one can agree to disagree with. Then there is retarded drivel written by half-wit turds.

Now, something written by a half-wit turd is not an opinion. It is waste. There is no real need to disseminate it further, because no matter what you do, you'll just be covered by shit in the end.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Kind of funny how your dick sucking faggots bash a guys looks (who looks absolutely normal) just because you guys are angry about his opinion on a game. Perhaps you guys shouldn't have to read it the first place.

Perhaps you should have read the manual in the first place, Scott.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yup Bonnerscott the issue is not if you don't like the game or not, or the fact that it was too complicated for you to play because you are not familiar with the game system, but that you are a retarded ass fiend who was not only raised by "awesome buttons" or "what's a paladin" games with long handholding tutorials and who didn't have the iniciative to google answers to systems like THACO or the magic spells or even look for a manual.
It is the equivalent of my grandmother saying that all japanese must be dumb because they speak in gibberish...just because you don't "get" somehting or understand it it does not make it bad, perhaps bad for you.
You are the embodiment of what Hideo Kojima predicted more tha 10 years ago about the access to technology making it harder and harder to get to the real truths with so many idiots with a keyboard proclaming their own truths
Be thabkful for the review and our criticism it is likely the only time you have ever been relevant
Perhaps you where trolling?
So go back to jerking off to the mass effect sex scenes

Last edited:

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Who are not missing much Sergiu64 try listening to some white noise from TV or watch some Mass Effect Gamer Poop
"We'll bang ok?"
:D

Servo

Arcane
Kind of funny how your dick sucking faggots bash a guys looks (who looks absolutely normal) just because you guys are angry about his opinion on a game. Perhaps you guys shouldn't have to read it the first place.

Sorry, I said "Poor guy" because I feel sorry for him being the subject of internet scorn, not because of his face.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Someone just randomly gifted me the first "enhanced edition" so now I get to see what Beamdog's dick has done to this old girl's asshole.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I played the intro. The UI is huge and hideous, but turning off scaling results in full resolution cutscenes where everyone is the size of an ant. A much worse experience than simply widescreen-ing the original game.

Not a good start.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Anyone who can't understand thaco and ac after the first time being explained to about it or reading about it in the fukkin' manual are absolute morans.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Did they "enhance" Throne of Bhaal yet? If not then my money would be on that. If yes then it's probably some retarded bullshit.
Now you're repeating yourself.
:smug:
It looks like ToB has been enhanced already:
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition combines both Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn and Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal. Bundled with the game on PC and Mac, and available as DLC on iPad and Android, are four diverse new characters, each with their own epic quest. Venture to the distant sands of Zakhara with your new companions, or lead them in a raid upon the home of the gods.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Probably IWD:EE or something.

But if they want to do something new, on their own, then they actually have my full support.
What I don't like is re-packaging games with superfluous new content.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
But if they want to do something new, on their own, then they actually have my full support.
What I don't like is re-packaging games with superfluous new content.

What I don't like is doing a bad job. Re-packaging games with new content can be all well and good, but BG:EE and BG2:EE are functionally defect ways of paying for the priviledge of not being able to use mods.

Their overall work on them inspires no confidence whatsoever that they would be able to do a better job with their own project. We know from the EE's that they lack basic skills in UI design and writing, for example.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Yawn, shitty company nobody cares about pretending to be important with countdowns and mystery!

OH WOW, what could it be? IS IT BGEEEEE OR IWDIEIEIEIEEEE??? OR PLANEEEESCAPEEE TORMENTEEEE??? I need to know because this company is a very important company with great and talented people and whatever they do is bound to be a masterpiece so I'll start threads all over the internet about their countdown and ask people WHAT COULD IT BE MAN I CANT WAIT TO KNOW PLZ TRENT OYSTER TELL MEEEEE

Athelas

Arcane
It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to cash in on the hype surrounding T:ToN by releasing a Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition right before T:ToN is released.

One of the Beamdog guys is apparently working on PoE by the way. :M

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Yeah, well technically he was a BG2 NPC/Romance Modder, which is even worse :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom