Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Pre-Release Thread

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I have no idea, I don't work for Beamdog :D

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Ascension is pretty much a standard part of the BG2 experience"

No. No, it isn't.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I never installed Ascension and I played BG2 at least 20 times and finished it like 5 times.

Athelas

Arcane
possibly_retarded.png

Sorry, couldn't resist.

ArchAngel

Arcane
No it just means the game is better than the crap that came after it even without mods.

Mustawd

Matt's really coming into his own as an interviewer. Some of the awkwardness is finally being shed. Now if he could just make better retrospective videos...

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
It´s a cool thing that they made the second part of the interview again!
I like the reaction and thoughts from Mr.Ave about the expansion Dragons dick and its female antagonist, though I am still sceptical.
Lets hope the best!

Blackguard

Learned
I realize that MCA is literally a paid shill, but that Matt Chat interview makes SoD sound pretty good.

Tigranes

Arcane
Are codexers really believing mca is part of sod? As somebody mentioned before, thats like saying poe... Hell, its like saying ds3 must be great because mca was at obs.

Theres literally one thing going for sod so far; the IE inheritance.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Are codexers really believing mca is part of sod? As somebody mentioned before, thats like saying poe... Hell, its like saying ds3 must be great because mca was at obs.

Theres literally one thing going for sod so far; the IE inheritance.
No, but they might think when MCA says he really likes the game that still means something here.
Did he ever say he really like PoE? :P :P

Tigranes

Arcane
I don't mind the POE conspiracy theories, it's just funny how people are swallowing Beamdog's "OMG MCA" marketing bullshit hook, line and sinker at the same time...

...especially because Beamdog never really said anything, you guys invented the bullshit then swallowed it whole.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I don't mind the POE conspiracy theories, it's just funny how people are swallowing Beamdog's "OMG MCA" marketing bullshit hook, line and sinker at the same time...

...especially because Beamdog never really said anything, you guys invented the bullshit then swallowed it whole.
Coming from a guy that takes all the PoE bullshit and asks for seconds LOL

Tigranes

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity: The game that finally displaces "ur mom" from English colloquialisms.

ArchAngel

Arcane
And Gone Home if that says more to you.
Is that the story about the lesbian girl or something? So what?

Cannot people like two very different kind of stories? We already established MCA is a storyfag with his Arcanum failures.

He confirmed BGSoD will have good story and I know it will have good gameplay as it is based on improved version of best cRPG engine. So a complete package.
People here mostly complained about Beamdog skill in writing a good story and characters and MCA said to not be afraid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom